Leg Aches, Back aches and sharp brief shooting pains in my lower cervix/uterus. im 40 weeks is this normal?

princesslila

Asked by princesslila at 12:17 AM on May. 12, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Uhh if your 40 weeks I'd assume its all bc that baby is about to come out! haha And yes all that IS normal.
    Keeely07

Answer by Keeely07 at 12:18 AM on May. 12, 2011

• I agree, I think its all normal, you have a full size baby in ur tummy now, there's a lot of pressure in ur nerves, legs, bladder, etc! it'll soon be over and you'll forget all about the discomfort once you have ur lil one in ur arms! Good Luck! :)
    KamilahsLuv

Answer by KamilahsLuv at 12:39 AM on May. 12, 2011

• but like shes do the 15th, is it possible she could still come out all the way on the 22nd? :/
    princesslila

Comment by princesslila (original poster) at 2:19 AM on May. 12, 2011

• thats how ive been feeling and im barly 34weeks is that normal 4 me?

Alicia0619

Answer by Alicia0619 at 12:30 PM on May. 12, 2011

• Yes it is very possible. Babies like to do there own thing... lol I was induced I am not sure about the leg aches. Although the back aches and cervix pain could could be due to contractions... If the pain comes and goes I would say you are having contractions....
    gibsongirl017

Answer by gibsongirl017 at 12:46 PM on May. 12, 2011