It's been 4 years since I had my last baby so I don't remember....

I'm 35 weeks pregnant and no joke, no exaggeration...I have to pee every 10 to 15 minutes lol....this constant urge to pee goes away right??? lol....I mean is it going to go away immediatly or am I still going to need to go to the bathroom every 10 minutes for another 6 weeks???

Lucky209

Asked by Lucky209 at 12:19 AM on May. 12, 2011 in Pregnancy

• If you are short or have a short torso it is probably that the baby is playing on top of your bladder... The uterus and bladder are right next to each other. That is why when you are first pregnant they usually want you to have a full bladder for your ultrasound. So the techs can make sure they are looking in the right place... Any way if it is the case that the baby is on your bladder you will probably have this problem until you deliver.

A web site that I love is babycenter.com they have a ton of answers from professional to questions like this...
    gibsongirl017

Answer by gibsongirl017 at 12:22 PM on May. 12, 2011

• To be honest, for me it didn't go away until after I had my daughter. I think that as she grew there was more pressure on my bladder causing me to have to pee very often. During the day i didn't really care, but at night time I hated it because it took me forever to get to bed and get comfortable when I had to get up again to go pee, I hardly got any sleep for those last few weeks. But don't worry, it'll all go away, hopefully for you before, but for sure once the baby is born! Good luck! :)
    KamilahsLuv

Answer by KamilahsLuv at 12:35 AM on May. 12, 2011

• Once the baby's head drops on to your bladder peeing becomes your life. or you could have a UTI.
    LoveMyDog

Answer by LoveMyDog at 9:33 AM on May. 12, 2011