Have you ever used an Ouiji board?

My friend is really into paranormal stuff and we decided to try using an ouiji board on her birthday. I have been looking up on rules and what not to do. Does anyone have any experience with these? If so please tell me EVERYTHING you know! Thanks :)

merandaobrien

Asked by merandaobrien at 12:19 AM on May. 12, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I have never used one. The thought of it gives me the creeps.
    Simplicity3

Answer by Simplicity3 at 12:21 AM on May. 12, 2011

• Yes. Oddly enough, it made the same spelling mistakes as my cousin who was operating it. Go figure. I'm not quite certain how spirits would find a mass produced chinese novelty any aid in reaching between their world and ours.
    bishopblack

Answer by bishopblack at 12:23 AM on May. 12, 2011

• I have never used one, and personally I really don't care to try it. With my luck I would probably connect with a negative energy and bring something evil and demonic into my house....
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 12:24 AM on May. 12, 2011

• Haha we are doing it at a hotel so we dont let anything bad into her house.
    merandaobrien

Comment by merandaobrien (original poster) at 12:25 AM on May. 12, 2011

• I wouldnt use one...to me thats just inviting demons into your house with the door wide open
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 12:26 AM on May. 12, 2011

• Couldn't you summon the demons just as easily without the board though? What is it about the board that facilitates this contact between demons/spirits/ghosts/whatever and us?
    bishopblack

Answer by bishopblack at 12:30 AM on May. 12, 2011

• I am very much into that stuff and I would NEVER use a Ouija board. I've heard that too many bad things can happen by just innocent people messing around with them.
    AllAboutKeeley

Answer by AllAboutKeeley at 12:45 AM on May. 12, 2011

• The problem with using a ouija board in general is that if you do happen to summon a demon, it may not attach itself to the building, but since you summoned it, it attaches itself to you. Therefore, it won't really matter if you're in a hotel or not, it could follow you home anyway. Also, demons are sneaky, and are likely to come through pretending to be someone you're looking for. There's a spell of protection that you can do to keep everything you summon contained in a circle, you just have to remember that you're in the circle with them.

Ouija boards shouldn't be a random game for people to play, that it's actually something that shouldn't be fucked with unless you know how to handle it and protect yourself and you're prepared to deal with the consequences of what comes out. Be careful, and be serious when using one. Don't do it as a joke.

By the way, Jimi Hendrix is a dick. He's bitter about dying young.
    alf2651

Answer by alf2651 at 1:21 AM on May. 12, 2011

• no thanks
    ChanQ

Answer by ChanQ at 1:25 AM on May. 12, 2011

• hell no i would never touch one of those
    wifey000175554

Answer by wifey000175554 at 1:45 AM on May. 12, 2011