How'd you respond?

I'm stay at home mom of 9m.o.. No need to say, I'm running around all day long, watching my son, cooking, cleaning, etc. So, when people ask something like ""Uhhhh, so... Do you stay home all day?! " or "Soooo.... what do you do everyday?" Those questions come from women! Most of them "friends", who have their kids , but grown up.. Do they forget, how's that? Cos i really wanna bitc*** it out! And , we actually don't stay home all day every day, we go to jym, visit other moms with little babies, walking.. But the way I'm being asked this stupid questions makes me upset and kinda angry. does anybody have or had same situation? How'd you answered?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:13 PM on Dec. 5, 2008 in Relationships

• Be like yeah I do stay home all day, and I get to spend every second with my baby because my husband spoils me, and wants me to not have to work.
    Jessica1991

Answer by Jessica1991 at 5:40 PM on Dec. 5, 2008

• Why do you feel you have to answer at all? If it makes you angry then don't even bother to answer them when they ask stupid questions.
    legalmommy101

Answer by legalmommy101 at 5:44 PM on Dec. 5, 2008

• lol, i say yup, i sit on my fat lazy ass and do nothing i make my children clean the house and my hubbs busts his ass off at work to buy me bon bons!

pish this is hard stuffs here!
    chyna_doll

Answer by chyna_doll at 5:55 PM on Dec. 5, 2008

• I dunno, I don't have that type of person in my life. I guess I'm lucky to not associate with dumbasses lol *shrugs*
    but I guess if someone did, I wouldn't bother explaining myself. I would probably tell them yeah, it's the shit, I just wish the housekeeper would be done faster.
    teri4lance

Answer by teri4lance at 6:09 PM on Dec. 5, 2008

• Shoot I would tell them that I am the CEO of MOM INC. ! LOL No seriously being a SAHM is ALOT more work than people think or remember.......I am so grateful that my SO knows what the deal is....he tells me and anyone how asks the same thing...."That he could never do it himself"
    Anonymous