When your kids watch a program and it asks them to interact with them, do they get up and do what they say?

My kids do sometimes and I think its so cute. Do you encourage your kids to get up and play with the characters?

SMITxsM2

Asked by SMITxsM2 at 12:36 AM on May. 12, 2011 in General Parenting

• She'll interact as far as talking back to the TV and singing the songs but she never gets up lol...when I try to encourage her she starts acting all shy, lol
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 12:48 AM on May. 12, 2011

• sometimes he does. Sometimes he doesn't and then when the character says Great you did a good job, or whatever they say. My son says "But I didnt do it" It's pretty funny!
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 1:46 AM on May. 12, 2011

• DD (2.5) does sometimes, if she understands that they're asking for participation. I try to get down in the floor with her and do some things, too, to show her how and all that.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 5:35 AM on May. 12, 2011

• Mine always sing, dance and respond.... I love it!
    JoLee12345

Answer by JoLee12345 at 6:21 AM on May. 12, 2011

• My daughter does now but we had to encourage her to do it when she was younger.
    Octobersmom

Answer by Octobersmom at 7:16 AM on May. 12, 2011

• My 2 yo is just starting. Usually I'm watching with him, so I give him some extra encouragement and do things like Mickey Mousekercise with him to show him how to "play along"

Answer by missanc at 9:54 AM on May. 12, 2011

• Depends on their moods, LOL.
    hopeandglory53

Answer by hopeandglory53 at 10:43 AM on May. 12, 2011