how much should i lift?

im 18 weeks pregnant and i was wondering what is the maximum weight i can lift?just wondering cuz me an the hubby are workin on the babys room

alaina_20

Asked by alaina_20 at 5:15 PM on Dec. 5, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I'm 33wks and i have been lifting my 35lbs son the whole time. You be the judge. Once you feel a strain then you knokw to stop. You can lift up to any limit your body is used to.
    Anonymous

• 30 lbs
    vakatia

Answer by vakatia at 5:24 PM on Dec. 5, 2008

• my doc told me what ever you feel comfortable lifting I work at a bar and I have to change kegs and carry cases of beer I did it with my first one and he is fine just dont strain yourself. good luck on the babies room! :)
    Moe727

Answer by Moe727 at 5:26 PM on Dec. 5, 2008

• Lift until you feel a strain. Don't if it seems to hurt to do it. Lots of people have more than one child and carry the other kid around all day so you should be fine with like 20-30 pounds but listen to your own body.
    lasombrs

Answer by lasombrs at 5:27 PM on Dec. 5, 2008