Any one eles had this??

Im 31 weeks preg. with my 1st baby n my nipples bleed from were the milk suppose come out of
my doctor sent me today to get an ultrasound done on my breast n dont get the results till Monday =( im really worried what can it be????
im worried it might be Cancer because it runs in my family

karla42

Asked by karla42 at 12:49 AM on May. 12, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I don't think cancer is the culprit, but there might be some miswiring in your ducts or something, where blood is comin out instead of (Olof as well as) milk. Hopefully, it's something easy to treat and harmless. Hugs, mama! The anticipation must be rough.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 12:51 AM on May. 12, 2011

• Or, not Olof- thanks autocorrect!
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 12:52 AM on May. 12, 2011

• Im sorry, I haven't heard of this before! Im sure it's prob not cancer! Good Luck! heres a bump!
    KamilahsLuv

Answer by KamilahsLuv at 12:52 AM on May. 12, 2011

• When I first started to pump milk for Baby who was in NICU, one side produced pink colostrum and the other produced "normal" colored colostrum. It cleared up on its own after a day or two...
    GoodyBrook

Answer by GoodyBrook at 1:12 AM on May. 12, 2011

• hugs mama
    mamawilbur

Answer by mamawilbur at 1:37 AM on May. 12, 2011

• Sorry I seem to agree with the first answer and the goodybrook they both seem probably.
    gibsongirl017

Answer by gibsongirl017 at 12:07 PM on May. 12, 2011