3rd trimester experiences

I have heard that the 3rd trimester is the hardest what are your thoughts

ChanQ

Asked by ChanQ at 1:17 AM on May. 12, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Loved every minute of it. Seriously. I was devastated when I had to be induced at 39.5 weeks because I thought I'd have at least another two weeks of pregnancy. I still feel the loss of those two weeks!
    GoodyBrook

Answer by GoodyBrook at 1:18 AM on May. 12, 2011

• I've got one month to go...and yeah...so far the 3rd trimester sucks ass...I mean I'm not sick anymore but everything hurts and aches, I mean EVERYTHING, I'm exhausted ALL THE TIME, I can't sleep on my stomach, I have to pee every 10 to 15 minutes, I wake up a gazillion times during the night, I cant bend down, I can't see my feet which are I'm sure swollen beyond recognition anyways, I can't wear my sneakers anymore and have to wear Crocs like I'm a freaking nurse lol, none of my clothes fit and my boobs have literally exploded out of every bra I own...I'm going into debt buying bra's lol...so yeah..for me...definatly the hardest lol
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 1:21 AM on May. 12, 2011

• My third trimester when I was pregnant with my son was fine. I mean, when I went over my due date and got induced I was definitely happy that it was finally coming to an end but I enjoyed pretty much all of that pregnancy. Now, with this pregnancy, it's the complete opposite. I am having my baby in 11 days and I cannot wait. This third trimester has been completely miserable and I'm just so over being pregnant. I can't wait for my baby girl to get here and I can't wait to be able to comfortably sit, walk, sleep again. I'm so swollen and uncomfortable and in so much pain. I'm so tired of having to waddle to the bathroom every 5 mins and I am so worn out. My third trimester has been awful!! May 23rd cannot get here quick enough!!
    tiffanynichols

Answer by tiffanynichols at 2:45 AM on May. 12, 2011

• My third trimester wasn't horrible but it was no picnic...everything ached, my appetite was huge but I had really bad acid reflux so everytime I ate anything it felt like it just stuck in the back of my throat -which made me nauseas. My son constantly had his pokey little elbows in my ribcage which made sleep just about impossible, not to mention my husband was totally turned on by my gigantic belly and wanted to have sex which was the COMPLETE opposite of what i wanted...equaling sexual frustration on his part, guilt on mine, and there was NO way I was getting on my knees for a bj....I couldn't WAIT to get my DS out of my belly and into my arms!
    ShainaMay

Answer by ShainaMay at 3:55 AM on May. 12, 2011

• i think that the first trimester is the worst and the third isnt too bad just really achy
    mommie_of02

Answer by mommie_of02 at 1:49 PM on May. 12, 2011

• actually im looking forward to my third trimester I will be closer to going into labour.i cant wait for my baby to be born.i have a high pain tolerance so ill be okay plus this is my third pregnancy so I know what to expect.
    MizzMejia

Answer by MizzMejia at 2:21 PM on May. 12, 2011