Does this sound like implantation bleeding? If not, what could it be? adult content

So the first day of my last period was the first of this month. Today I have noticed discharge, it is kinda thick and has a pinkish brown tint to it, could this be from implantation?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:22 AM on May. 12, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• My implantation bleeding was more like a light period that only lasted a few days but I think it can be different for everyone. I don't think that if you had your period at the beginning of the month that you'd have implantation bleeding already because you usually have it around 5 weeks. It could possibly be an infection. You're probably best to ask your doctor. Good luck!
    tiffanynichols

Answer by tiffanynichols at 2:36 AM on May. 12, 2011

• Some women experience some bleeding during ovulation. I personally have not but have heard it can happen.
    Graciesmom528

Answer by Graciesmom528 at 8:07 AM on May. 12, 2011