If I walked into your livingroom right now...

and your kids were not in the room, how obvious would it be that you had children?

My living room has a Graco Pack'N'Play (black and baby blue), a Bright Starts Bounce Bounce Baby, a Bright Starts Fun On Safari Cradling Bouncer Chair, a Graco Lovin' Hug Swing - Winnie the Pooh Peek a Pooh, a Diaper Dude Skull and Crossbones Diaper Bag, and a Graco Snug Ride Infant Car Seat (pink and navy). So it's not like you'd know I have a baby, lol. DD2's toys are all put away, though, so you might not notice that I had an older child, unless you looked closely at the scribbles on the walls and stains on the couch...

AmourSpork

Asked by AmourSpork at 1:24 AM on May. 12, 2011 in Just for Fun

• very obvious. there are coloring pencils on the coffee table, an "Animal pet store" with stuffed animals set up around the coffee table. Cars in the car box on the floor, Spirit:stallion of the cimmaron dvd case not put away. Toy horse on the arm of the couch. It sounds messy but really it's not too bad haha
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 1:27 AM on May. 12, 2011

• I have my daughter put all her toys away as she's done playing with them but we have pictures of her and us as a family everywhere so, even though the living room is toy free, it's still pretty obvious we've got a daughter lol...oops I lied just that fast lol....her Easter bunny is still sitting on the end table next to the couch lol
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 1:27 AM on May. 12, 2011

• well considering I have toys all over and his little table and chairs I think you'd know :) And the marker on the wall lol
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 1:27 AM on May. 12, 2011

• VERY! A very big toy box, Jumper, bouncer, and a Disney Cars mat and chair would give it away!!
    momavanessa

Answer by momavanessa at 1:33 AM on May. 12, 2011

• It would be hard to miss the baseball bag by the door, and the toy box, oh yeah and the "tiny table" where he does homework and eats snacks and what not.
    onemellowmom

Answer by onemellowmom at 1:56 AM on May. 12, 2011

• LOL, I remember those days. Now my home is very quiet, just old man and me :)
    Kathy675

Answer by Kathy675 at 1:28 AM on May. 12, 2011

• Given my immaturity, it's conceivable some of this clutter and mess could be mine, but the two training potties at the very least hopefully indicate I'm a parent and not some sort of deviant.
    bishopblack

Answer by bishopblack at 1:32 AM on May. 12, 2011

• well with the playpen and play saucer and kids movies I think it would be obvious lol.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 1:34 AM on May. 12, 2011

• not very obvious
    wifey000175554

Answer by wifey000175554 at 1:35 AM on May. 12, 2011

• Extremely obvious. There isn't a room in this house that it doesn't have a slap in the face that we have DD...and I wouldn't have it any other way!!
    AllAboutKeeley

Answer by AllAboutKeeley at 5:44 AM on May. 12, 2011