Apparently I'm obese....(vent)

Sorry I just need to vent. So I used to have an eating disorder (I was a model and now a dancer) and I'm very sensitive about my weight because I've been eating and taking vitamins because I got so malnutruished that I ended up in the hospital. I have put on weight, I'm 5'6'' and probably about 145-150lbs now... I'm trying to heal my body but I am so self coinscious and my ex tried to tell me that some girl on tv was fat (she couldn't have been more than 100lbs) then tried to say I'm super big now and basically I'm obese.... I'm so hurt I've been trying to workout and eat healthy but I ate a few fries today and now I feel discusting and just want to go throw up. I can't believe he could be so mean.... it's really screwing with me, I can't stop crying, I feel like a fat cow...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:25 AM on May. 12, 2011 in Relationships

• you sound like you could be my best friend. She's in a similar type of relationship with her ex, a total jerk off and father of her son. It drives me nuts to hear her complain about him (I love her to death so i let her do it anyway) because he's the EX. Not current bf. He shouldn't have a hold on her like that and she shouldn't give a crap what he thinks about her. But she does. So here it is, my advice....first of all, you are at a very healthy, dare i say PERFECT weight for your height. Second, your ex is a douchebag, hence the word EX. Tell him his dick is too small, he smells funny and you never enjoyed sex with him. See what THAT does to HIS self esteem. I know he's the father of your child but if you can limit the amount of time you actually have to be around him, i'd start doing it. Or..don't let him see his kid if he treats you like that. Harsh but true...
    ShainaMay

Answer by ShainaMay at 2:55 AM on May. 12, 2011

• If he says terrible things like this, you made the right decision and made him your "ex." Now show him the front door and lock it behind him.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:30 AM on May. 12, 2011

• You are actually at a good weight for your height. Sorry, but he sounds like a jerk!
    mom2twingirl797

Answer by mom2twingirl797 at 1:32 AM on May. 12, 2011

• hun you are NOT over weight.. according to charts your average.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 1:33 AM on May. 12, 2011

• Doesn't sound like you should be sitting and watching TV with your ex if he tries to destroy you in this way. Even if he is the father of your child, you don't have to associate with him if he can't be polite/civil.

GoodyBrook

Answer by GoodyBrook at 1:34 AM on May. 12, 2011

• Your BF is an asshole with a small penis. :)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:26 AM on May. 12, 2011

• I'm sorry mama
    mamawilbur

Answer by mamawilbur at 1:36 AM on May. 12, 2011

• By letting him make you feel like you do and making you cry, you're letting him win and giving him power over you.
    mrsziemann

Answer by mrsziemann at 1:36 AM on May. 12, 2011

• Don't you dare listen to him!!!! He's a very shallow man! There are so many women who would love to be your height & weight! Remember, your the role model for your child so don't allow that idiot to control your feelings! *HUGS*
    Kathy675

Answer by Kathy675 at 1:38 AM on May. 12, 2011

• I heard the same BS from my EX! So I know how you feel, but I promise you there's a better man out there for you. I know because I met my husband and we've been married 28yrs. now, and he STILL treats me like a princess!
    Kathy675

Answer by Kathy675 at 1:43 AM on May. 12, 2011