What time is it in your area and why are you up still and where do you live ?

Its 1:37 am and i can't sleep for nothing but i know i should get some sleep and i live in texas .What about you ?

alexia_09

Asked by alexia_09 at 2:38 AM on May. 12, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I'm in North Queensland, Australia, and I'm awake because the kids just got home from school and I'm doing laundry and getting ready to make dinner in a little while. It's 4:40pm.
    judimary

Answer by judimary at 2:40 AM on May. 12, 2011

• las vegas, 12.30am
    cant sleep.....just enjoying the alone time as everyones asleep.....yay.
    gem05

Answer by gem05 at 3:25 AM on May. 12, 2011

• las Vegas, its.. holy cow..1:15am.
    kkbird

Answer by kkbird at 4:15 AM on May. 12, 2011

• Arizona its 1:22am and im up watching a movie "kinda" with my bf
    youngmoma07

Answer by youngmoma07 at 4:22 AM on May. 12, 2011

• I'm in VA and it's 5:16AM now. I'm still up because everytime I close my eyes I see Tuxedo (one of our kittens) taking his last breaths and passing in my hands yesterday evening and I can't sleep. Death gives me nightmares, anyway, and this is the first time I've actually witnessed a death and it's really gotten to me.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 5:17 AM on May. 12, 2011

• Right now in Ohio it is 5:37. I'm not "still up," but now awake for the day because I don't trust myself to get up and DH had to get me up as he left for work this morning about 20 minutes ago. I usually don't have to worry about being up in the mornings because DD is in afternoon pre-school, but today her pre-school is meeting at a church to get on charter buses to spend the day at the zoo.
    AllAboutKeeley

Answer by AllAboutKeeley at 5:38 AM on May. 12, 2011

• it is 12:04 in the afternoon. And I have been up for 6 hours. I live in Italy
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 6:05 AM on May. 12, 2011

• Its 6:16am. I just woke up about 30 mins. ago for the day. Eating breakfast now.
    ABPeterson

Answer by ABPeterson at 6:16 AM on May. 12, 2011