My husband wants to wax his pubes adult content

i would never do it myself i just stick to my trusty razor....i think he is crazy. he said he wanted to wax his balls but i dont think you can do that because of the thin skin.

wifey000175554

Asked by wifey000175554 at 2:55 AM on May. 12, 2011 in Relationships

• He's a brave man! I think you'd have to pull his marbles into a batwing in order to pull off the wax.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:57 AM on May. 12, 2011

• I know a guy who's shaved his balls since he started growing hair there. He boasts that his sack is tougher than leather...he's nuts in my opinion. Anyway, never heard of waxing balls, sounds mighty painful and probably wouldn't recommend it. Tell him to wax a patch on his leg or arm or even his underarm before going straight to his balls, just to test his waxing pain tolerance. Otherwise, I'd very very carefully use a razor or ask him if he'll let YOU shave him...you never know, it might turn into something fun and sexy ;)
    ShainaMay

Answer by ShainaMay at 2:58 AM on May. 12, 2011

• I would totally let him do it and laugh at him when he cries!
    onemellowmom

Answer by onemellowmom at 3:35 AM on May. 12, 2011

• Oww... that sounds so painful!! lol I don't think I know any man willing to do that.
    tiffanynichols

Answer by tiffanynichols at 4:12 AM on May. 12, 2011

• Well, tell him to use sugar wax. That way when he realizes that he really doesn't .. "have the balls" lol to keep going he can at least rinse it off with warm water. No more pain or pulling required
    Nicoles2LilRams

Answer by Nicoles2LilRams at 6:04 AM on May. 12, 2011

• I say let him. Grab a bag of popcorn and enjoy the show ;)
    DJsMommy610

Answer by DJsMommy610 at 10:56 AM on May. 12, 2011

• brave man
    2boysnaprincess

Answer by 2boysnaprincess at 11:00 AM on May. 12, 2011

• I have no idea what kind of hell that would ensue, but it would look awesome!!!
    SonyaNaomi

Answer by SonyaNaomi at 11:03 AM on May. 12, 2011

• Omg has he ever had anything waxed?! That's going to be 10x (or more) more painful than any other body part - tell him he can do it but he has to start with something else just so he knows what he's geting himself into!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:39 AM on May. 12, 2011

• let him do it because not only is it going to be painful getting it done but when that hair starts to grow back and it starts itching badly he would never make that decision again believe me....lol my fiance did the same thing
    marchelle26

Answer by marchelle26 at 12:13 PM on May. 12, 2011