Is it wrong?

Is it wrong to have a baby with a guy un-married, then have another before marriage???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:18 PM on Dec. 5, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• Are you asking if it's wrong to have 2 children out of wedlock?
    runawaybunny

Answer by runawaybunny at 5:20 PM on Dec. 5, 2008

• i never married my kids dad and we have 2 kids i dont see the problem with it
    wendy232425

Answer by wendy232425 at 5:21 PM on Dec. 5, 2008

• Yes having 2 kids out of wedlock
    Anonymous

• to each their own i have no problem with having kids before marriage
    wendy232425

Answer by wendy232425 at 5:23 PM on Dec. 5, 2008

• I think the most important thing for your kids is the stability of your relationship. Is there a reason you're not getting married? Because I think it is wrong to have kids with someone you aren't willing to commit to for life. I felt like having kids with my husband was a bigger commitment than marrying him. And if you are committed to your SO then why not get married?
    woodj2

Answer by woodj2 at 5:52 PM on Dec. 5, 2008

• i havent married my bays father just because its not the right time for me even though i know one day it will happen just do what you feel is right
    Anonymous

• I beleive that you should do what you what to do. If thats you want to do, go for it. Good luk and baby dust!

baby dust

vroberts3677

Answer by vroberts3677 at 7:44 PM on Dec. 5, 2008

• im not getting married to my kids father because he is an a hole and we dont get along but its my business if i want to marry him or not
    wendy232425

Answer by wendy232425 at 7:59 PM on Dec. 5, 2008

• Do what's right for you. I don't think you need to be married to have kids. However providing a safe and loving family is more important.
    Yve538

Answer by Yve538 at 12:10 AM on Dec. 6, 2008

• If you are trying to conceive then I think that is irresponsible. If this man isn't someone you are committed to enough to marry, then how could you feel confident trying to conceive a child with this man? Ever hear the old nursery rhyme, "first comes love...then comes marriage, then comes the baby in the baby carriage?" Good advice then, good advice now. Raising a child is so much more challenging than marriage. When you aren't married, it's so much easier to walk away (I'm sure plenty will disagree but that's true.), and thereby you are potentially making an unstable situation for your children. I understand that accidents happen, but if this is a situation that you are intentionally trying to create, you are being irresponsible and setting a bad example for your children. Oh, and I'm not religous at all so this has nothing to do with morals or values, just concern for children.
    Anonymous