Could it be a miss carrige.?

hi hope you understand my english... i just went over my period with 11 days i tougth i was pregnant but on the 11 day my periode came with no waring witch is not normal too me... it was altmost pink see trow but i have been exsperiensing pain down there and been feeling like i wanna throw up... is there anyone out there who knows what it migth be???

trying23

Asked by trying23 at 4:27 AM on May. 12, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• Are you pregnant right now? I'm no expert on the subject but that almost sounds like implantation bleeding. Is it possible that you are pregnant if you don't think you are??
    ShainaMay

Answer by ShainaMay at 4:35 AM on May. 12, 2011

• i have not tested my self so im not sure but my periode seems normal now but it wasnt that the first day... soory if my english is hard to understand..
    trying23

Comment by trying23 (original poster) at 4:39 AM on May. 12, 2011

• it's ok! you're doing great :) If you are continuing to have bleeding and it seems normal, I wouldn't worry too much. Sometimes I have really bad period cramps that make me want to throw up too, usually either the day before I get my period or sometimes on the first day. If you have a normal cycle and nothing else odd happens in the next couple weeks in terms of your health, appetite or sleep...I wouldn't worry at all! Otherwise, if you're really concerned, call your doctor or take a home pregnancy test after you finish your period. Good luck!
    ShainaMay

Answer by ShainaMay at 4:44 AM on May. 12, 2011

• thanks... that helped a lot :)
    trying23

Comment by trying23 (original poster) at 4:46 AM on May. 12, 2011