How do I no when I am fertile?

Wifeymaterial20

Asked by Wifeymaterial20 at 10:55 PM on Jul. 10, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I guess the majority of women ovulate 14 days after their last period I think but when I wanted to get pregnant, me and my husband just had sex everyday for a month straight. That was fun.
    youngmommi2be

Answer by youngmommi2be at 10:58 PM on Jul. 10, 2008

• You usually become fertile roughly 14 days from the 1st day of your period. This is based on a 28 days cycle. If your cycle is longer, subtract 18 days and that day should be your ovulation day which is the day when your body release your eggs. If you want to get pregnant, have sex two to three days before you ovulate because sperm and stay alive for up to 48 hours.
    Anonymous

• their is a website my best friend and I went by and a few other people and we are all now pregnant www.youdays.com put in your monthly cycle and other needed information, I never would have known I was ovulating just 2 days after my period if it wasn't for this site and wa la here I am pregnant because I tried on the days it said too! Good luck with everything and may God bless you with a miracle
    JustinScottsMom

Answer by JustinScottsMom at 11:28 PM on Jul. 10, 2008

• You can actually by a ovulation predictor at your local drug store, you pee on it just like a pg test, that should help you out, also tracking your periods and temperatures...it's kinda crazy but you will get the hang of it..
    KayleeMommyDay

Answer by KayleeMommyDay at 11:52 PM on Jul. 10, 2008

• fertilityfriends.com is an awesome site. It helps teach you all about how and when. And doing a basal body temperature chart will really help. GL
    SandraBeth

Answer by SandraBeth at 1:42 AM on Jul. 11, 2008

• Just so you ladies know... THE MAJORITY OF WOMEN DO NOT OVULATE ON DAY 14. THIS IS A COMMON MYTH!
    MrsP777

Answer by MrsP777 at 8:46 PM on Jul. 15, 2008