What paper is best for birthday invitations?

I am printing off some invitations for my daughters birthday and I wondering what paper would be best.

Matte photo paper or white card stock.

The seller recommended those two types of paper, but did not specify which works absolute best. I am working RIDICULOUSLY hard on this party and I just don't want any mishaps!

Thank you!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:12 AM on May. 12, 2011 in Hobbies & Crafts

• I think photo paper
    AllAboutKeeley

Answer by AllAboutKeeley at 5:46 AM on May. 12, 2011

• Anon - These are not every day invitations. They're boutique style invitations. Thanks for responding.

Sample, but mine will be customized for me.

I have to print out invitations, cupcake toppers, food labels, the banner, etc. Soo much.

Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 6:01 AM on May. 12, 2011

• When you have three miscarriages (one a second trimester) and a child die of SIDS at 6 weeks, your perception on life changes. However, with that being said, just because I am choosing to make everything nice doesn't mean it's extremely lavish. We're having 10 guests, total.

I celebrate my childs life the way I want to, and I really don't appreciate any comments being made. This post isn't about that. It's about printer paper. Thanks
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 6:17 AM on May. 12, 2011

• I am sorry, I didn't know that by asking a question as bland as what sort of paper I should use that I'd have to stick up for my daughters party.
    It's none of your god damn business what I do with her party! I don't appreciate your snotty remarks or the continuing annoyance of refreshing this question and seeing that you've replied, yet again, to my post. Your words simply are not wanted here. Can you not tell that you're hitting a nerve with me? But yet, you keep coming back? I don't understand, nor do I want to try and understand. I'd prefer to keep this post on subject. The subject is printer paper, not what YOU think about the style of PARTY we're throwing. Somehow it got twisted!

Damn right it is a public forum but most people on here have common courtesy towards others and to give opinions when asked. Not because they just feel like the OP should know!
    Anonymous

• So you delete your two previous comments and repost with that one? Are you really THAT bored and determined to make a point? It's so obvious that you're hitting a nerve with me, and you don't care. You keep coming back, keep trying to get under my skin or whatever in the hell it is.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 6:19 AM on May. 12, 2011

• I guess I'll have to ask this question again tomorrow when the troll goes to bed. Goodnight CM!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 6:20 AM on May. 12, 2011