I think something happened please answer

So my stomach has been feeling really "Full" and i cannot get comforable in bed at night. Im only weeks along. My boobs hurt. etc. Well last night when I layed down in bed.... my stomach didnt feel like that anymore... my boobs didnt hurt. I just got this feeling that something happened. Shoulda I be worried or do the symptoms disappear after awhile?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:05 AM on May. 12, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Have you noticed any spotting or cramping? Usually those are signs of miscarriage. If your really worried go see your doctor so you can rest easy. Hope everything's ok!

anichols1

Answer by anichols1 at 7:21 AM on May. 12, 2011

• You didn't say how many weeks you are but if you are transitioning between trimesters, your symptoms change and that's normal.
    keisha613

Answer by keisha613 at 7:22 AM on May. 12, 2011

• Once I went from the first trimester to the second trimester, my symptoms pretty much went away. Keep in mind though, everybody is different. I had barely any symptoms throughout this whole pregnancy.
    jessiskinner200

Answer by jessiskinner200 at 11:43 AM on May. 12, 2011

• In your first trimester you have a lot of hormones rolling around in your system... This may be a sign that your body has simply adjusted to your hormone changes. I would not be worried, I think sometimes women can psychologically freak themselves out (I do this too) which will only ass stress on the growing baby. Just keep an open mind as your body goes through a lot of different changes. This will help keep your stress levels down and that means a healthier environment for the little one.

Also a great web site that I love is www.babycenter.com. You can sign up for weekly updates of what is going on with baby and read about a ton of things! I la la love that site...
    gibsongirl017

Answer by gibsongirl017 at 12:05 PM on May. 12, 2011

• sorry it's suppose to say add stress... My bad!
    gibsongirl017

Answer by gibsongirl017 at 12:09 PM on May. 12, 2011