If you could have any job in the world what would it be and why?

I would love to be Chef Gordon Ramsey from Hells' kitchen because that guy screams and yells all day long and gets paid for it!!! LOL!!!! He can say anything he wants whenever he wants and is filthy rich!! Plus all the free food!!!! Ha Ha

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:21 PM on Dec. 5, 2008 in Just for Fun

• You know right now all I want it my old job back.. I got laid off in August. And I was really sad about that.. BUT THERES an up side!!! My boss told be that he can hire me back in March so that makes me happy
    Amber1109

Answer by Amber1109 at 5:26 PM on Dec. 5, 2008

• I would love to be the District Attorney of Oklahoma COunty. I am a legal assistant for his office but i would just want a better picture into the crime rates and procedures there are when it comes to things like that!
    Britty.Cole88

Answer by Britty.Cole88 at 5:46 PM on Dec. 5, 2008

• I would love to be a financial educator for high school kids. like go into the schools and teach little workshops about money and credit and budgeting and stuff. so there would be less financial victims in America.
    teri4lance

Answer by teri4lance at 6:11 PM on Dec. 5, 2008

• I'm happy doing what I do now...teaching...but I would love to stay home.
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 6:29 PM on Dec. 5, 2008

• I would love to be a wedding planner. Like own a boutique as well as coordinate everything. That would be awesome and creative, far cry from the counseling degree I have LOL
    MissHeidi0304

Answer by MissHeidi0304 at 6:33 PM on Dec. 5, 2008

• I'd a SAHM that never has to worry about her bills getting paid!
    PROGENITOR

Answer by PROGENITOR at 7:33 PM on Dec. 5, 2008