My boyfriend keeps photos of himself and other ladies i've never met before when i ask about them he says they are just friends they pose in a manner that makes me jealous and rage with anger.Do you think he might be cheating on me.

liciousMoatshe

Asked by liciousMoatshe at 7:36 AM on May. 12, 2011 in Relationships

• I think he had a life before he met you. You weren't always his gf and he has a right to his memories. If you live together and they're all over the house you could suggest he put them in his own photo album. If you don't live together lt it go. Get a picture of the two of you and give it to him in a nice frame
    Nicoles2LilRams

Answer by Nicoles2LilRams at 7:40 AM on May. 12, 2011

• My husband had gone to 5 proms and with his mom he shredded every pic in front of me. Your man had a past so it was before you and just part of the package. I would ask to make sure he rips most of them up.
    geminilove7

Answer by geminilove7 at 8:13 AM on May. 12, 2011

• I think that you have insecurity issues.

He was not a virgin before he met you and his life certainly did not start when he met you.

My XH tried to make me toss all of my pictures. I told him that I would not be who I am today if it were not for those people.

Your BF had those women in his life and GUESS WHAT, he left them and chose you. Be happy that he is with you and not them.

Also, you need to figure out why you are so insecure as it could cause and end to your relationship.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 8:04 AM on May. 12, 2011