How much would you charge/pay for overnight care?

I have to keep 2 children a 4 year old and 1 year old friday night till sunday afternoon. Its at thier house how much should I charge? Mothers how much would you pay a nanny to do this.....asked this yesterday only got 2 answers.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:47 AM on May. 12, 2011 in General Parenting

• about $45
    mrsary

Answer by mrsary at 9:19 AM on May. 12, 2011

• Hmmm overnights and during the day too? It's at their house so will u be using thier house's food too or do you have to bring it? And how much do you have to do overnight like for instance do the kids get up in the night and need things? Just asking because these are just some things i would take into consideration when deciding how much to charge. Our local daycare/Pre-k charge 33$ a day for what is considered a "full day" which is from 7am-6pm and that is with the parent supplying breakfast and lunch but no overnights and thats for each child. Maybe tack on a little extra for the overnights. Hope this helps. GL
    Genice6

Answer by Genice6 at 9:25 AM on May. 12, 2011

• I used to pay $75/night for overnight sitters for my 3 kids, and that was on the lower end of what my friends have paid.

Answer by missanc at 9:52 AM on May. 12, 2011