What do YOU do when your SO looks at other girls?

What do you personally do when your SO looks at another girl?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:28 PM on Dec. 5, 2008 in Relationships

• i smack him he says im a guy if a guy dont look at a woman then they are gay
    wendy232425

Answer by wendy232425 at 5:29 PM on Dec. 5, 2008

• Look at him and smile because I am usually looking at the same girl. There is nothing wrong with admiring a person that is attractive and takes care of themselves.
    girlneffy

Answer by girlneffy at 5:29 PM on Dec. 5, 2008

• i usually dont care unless its a friend of ours thats kinda weird lol. but anyway, i usually do not care, but now that im pregnant, im insecure with my looks and what not lol so i get al ittle upset but it goes away afte rlike 10 min lol. yesterday we were at a restaraunt and he was totally starin at this girls ass.. he knew i caught him lol i was upset only because i feel like a fat cow!! but i generally dont care.
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 5:30 PM on Dec. 5, 2008

• Mine doesn't that I ever notice. I think some men are just really immature and while it's normal for all people notice i said "people" to look but to make it known that you are checking someone out while your SO is with you is just plain rude and immature.
    If your SO does it and it bothers you, then play into it. When you notice him checking out some hot girl, just be like wow she has a really nice rack or nice a$$ or something like that. I'm sure he'll be taken back by your comments and he may even find it funny. Also give him a taste of his own medicine and do it to him and start checking out other men and make sure he knows that you are checking them out.
    legalmommy101

Answer by legalmommy101 at 5:34 PM on Dec. 5, 2008

• I tell him why I think she's hot or not in my opinion!
    prettyrayray

Answer by prettyrayray at 5:39 PM on Dec. 5, 2008

• Who cares if they look...we all do
    Anonymous

• I've caught dh do that once and I gave him the dirtyest look ever lol. Then I asked him how he'd feel if I oggled a guy that was walking by, he said it would make him feel shitty and I haven't seen him look at another girl since.
    Anonymous

• I don't know, he doesn't do that. He's not one to objectify women, and he doesn't stare at them. I knew him for years before we ever started dating, and he never did it then either, so I know it's just his nature. Back before we ever got together but hung out as friends, he managed a motorcycle shop, and they did a lot of functions with the hooters girls. so, if he was going to ogle girls, that would have been it. I kinda watched (out of curiosity) to see if he would and he never did. LMAO I swear it drove those girls nuts that he didn't slobber all over them and it made them try harder, but even when he was single they never really swayed him.
    teri4lance

Answer by teri4lance at 6:07 PM on Dec. 5, 2008

• i shorten his leash... lol..

it usually doesnt botter me.. every man looks at other women... but he wont go to someone else,because he knows he wont find a better wife than me.. HAHA
    m.robertson811

Answer by m.robertson811 at 6:10 PM on Dec. 5, 2008

• Heh. I'm usually checking her out, too.
    SkyeGirl

Answer by SkyeGirl at 6:19 PM on Dec. 5, 2008