If a 15 year old have sex with a 5 year old what do you call it because it can't be defilement as they are both regarded as minors? adult content

liciousMoatshe

Asked by liciousMoatshe at 7:49 AM on May. 12, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• Rape. The 15 year old is still responsible for their actions.
    RyansMom001

Answer by RyansMom001 at 7:51 AM on May. 12, 2011

• Rape! That 15 year old may be a minor but they certainly know what they are doing at that it is wrong!
    SWEETPEAS3MOM

Answer by SWEETPEAS3MOM at 7:55 AM on May. 12, 2011

• Did you actually say a 5 year old? Holy buckets - that's rape and the 15 year old needs to be arrested. I don't give a damn if the 15 year old is a minor...obviously he/she was aware of what they were doing. How in the hell can a 5 year old "consent" to having sexual relations? Sorry, but I gotta be judgmental here...
    BryRon

Answer by BryRon at 7:59 AM on May. 12, 2011

• There was a case in juvenile court like this here and it is still rape, defined as with a child under 12 usually. There has to generally be a 4 yr age difference for it to be a crime. So a 15 yr old having sex with a 13 yr old might not be rape, but with a 10 yr old or younger would.

Answer by gemgem at 8:02 AM on May. 12, 2011

• Rape, Child Molestation, Child endangerment, and all kinds of other things. I know because my dd was the victim. She was four and he was 14.
    Shaken1976

Answer by Shaken1976 at 8:03 AM on May. 12, 2011

• Shaken1976- i am so sorry to hear that! This world is f'n SICK! I would completely lose my tempor with that little boy!!
    Mommy103110

Answer by Mommy103110 at 8:05 AM on May. 12, 2011

• That is called Rape. No other words will make it seem "better".
    Mrs_Harsh

Answer by Mrs_Harsh at 8:25 AM on May. 12, 2011

• Mrs. Harsh - You are right. But they tend to throw a lot more charges at them. The person who did this to our family was charged with Child Molestation, Rape, sodomy, child endgangerment, indecent acts with a minor, and at least two other things I can't remember right now.

The sad thing is that this was a member of our family.

Now if this question is something someone is asking because they are going through it...I am so sorry you are going through this because you have a long hard road ahead of you. We are four years past this and we still have a lot of issues. Get counceling for all involved.
    Shaken1976

Answer by Shaken1976 at 8:31 AM on May. 12, 2011

• Shaken Very sorry that happened to your daughter.

There is no way a 5 year old can give consent and the 15 yr old knows right from wrong. Child Molestation all the way.
    Charis76

Answer by Charis76 at 9:00 AM on May. 12, 2011

• Rape... At 15, you know what is right and wrong. Chances are if a 15yo is doing something like this they were either a victim which didn't get help or they are simply an early blooming predator. Depending on which it is will depend on how it should be treated. Yet, the fact is that at that age you know it's wrong and you are accountable for your actions.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 9:36 AM on May. 12, 2011