I've a facebook account which i opened recently but my boyfriend got angry with me because he says he lost his first girlfriend through facebooking(social networking) will you suggest me to close it for the sake of my relationship and his happiness because he went to the extend of dumping me...

liciousMoatshe

Asked by liciousMoatshe at 8:23 AM on May. 12, 2011 in Relationships

• 1 st off if hes comparing you with his x he has a little insecurtiy problem and it could get worse, and hes gonna compare you to his x on other things you do. 2nd off facebook is another way of having a social life, if hes trying or telling you to deleted your facebook and you just started your relationship what else is he gonna try and control you over? i think he has a trust problem and he can't give you a chance in trust it's not worth it...this is coming from someone that has just went through the same situation. i would try talkin to him and tell him how you feel and remind him your not his x. good luck and remember you deserve respect and trust if you haven't done anything wrong...you shouldn't have to prove yourself because some other female done wrong....
    10monthsapart2

Answer by 10monthsapart2 at 9:07 AM on May. 12, 2011

• if he loss a relationship because of FB someone was doing something they had no business doing or was telling too much personal business.
    mrsary

Answer by mrsary at 9:12 AM on May. 12, 2011