Cryola factory

I am planning a trip tomorrow with my little girl and just wanted to find out if anyone been there and what theire experience was with thier little one. she loves to color so i thought it would be fun.

lambdarose

Asked by lambdarose at 8:35 AM on May. 12, 2011 in General Parenting

• I lived in PA bout 20 minutes from the Crayola factory for the majority of my life and never went there :(
    Did you call n check first as far as ages-there used to be age restrictions and allowed no one under 7-but that was years ago-things may have changed or they have different exhibits now that are for younger children-Just call and check before you head out. That's part of the reason I never got there-our daughter was too young before we left PA for her to go to the factory.
    ZsMommy

Answer by ZsMommy at 8:45 AM on May. 12, 2011

• Gosh, y'know I walk past there almost everyday! I live within walking distance but haven't gone yet!
    Please let me know how it goes, I promised my son I would take him this summer!
    Nicoles2LilRams

Answer by Nicoles2LilRams at 9:01 AM on May. 12, 2011

• well they have a admission price for babies and they are free. she loves to color so i figure it would be fun place to take her. but you never know we might do it next friday rather then this friday because i hear next friday might rain . maybe even do it next wednesday. i guess we have plenty of time to decide. thanks. i will let you know how it ges when i do go.
    lambdarose

Comment by lambdarose (original poster) at 10:45 AM on May. 12, 2011

• I honestly (If I remember correctly)-the age limit was on the "factory" area-where the crayons are actually produced-there was something bout young children/safety/hot wax.
    As I mentioned-that was like 10+ years ago-so I'm guessing things have either changed ~or at the very least-they have age related displays.
    Have fun :)
    (I've been away from the Valley for 3 years now)
    ZsMommy

Answer by ZsMommy at 12:24 PM on May. 12, 2011

• oh ok. yeah i imagine but i wont be going into the factory just the exhibits with her. she wont really get it.
    lambdarose

Comment by lambdarose (original poster) at 1:35 PM on May. 12, 2011