For the girls that dont care if your man watches porn

how can you get yourself to be okay with him watching it. i want to just not care if he watches it and not dwell on the fact that he is watching beautiful, perfect naked women. i just cant stand the fact that he is lusting over a women other than me. he promised me he will never watch it again and i really dont think he will anymore because he wants to start getting closer to god and go to church. and we make our own videos and he loves watching them. but i just want to chill out on the fact that he might be watching the real stuff.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:35 AM on May. 12, 2011 in Relationships

• Honestly, I don't care because I like to watch it too. But it's a whole new ballgame if he has an addiction to it.
    ABeaverhausen

Answer by ABeaverhausen at 8:37 AM on May. 12, 2011

• First off you must not watch much porn because some of those women are no more perfect then you or me lol. Second, it is totally natural and men masturbate regularly. It doesnt matter if he tries to say oh no I dont do it, they do it. We all do it. So if watching some naked lady get it on is something he wants to do, more power to him. He is home with me and not out on the town looking for the real thing.

Answer by gemgem at 8:39 AM on May. 12, 2011

• I feel confident enough of myself and the fact that I am just as beautiful as those women in the videos, he doesn't lust after those women, they are insignificant, but it gives him ideas on how to please me........I have no problem with porn unless it were to consume his life, and it doesn't.

Answer by older at 8:40 AM on May. 12, 2011

• My DH and I have had a conversation about porn, and he and I both agree that its just porn, it's not like he's going out and having sex with someone else. I've never had a problem with porn at all anyway, seeing as I look at it as well. My advice is to not get all upset that he's watching porn. He could be watching amateur porn (which is far from glamorous and the women are far from perfect), but if he's watching regular porn, just realize that it's not like he's actively trying to pursue a relationship with them, he's just watching these girls in movies that they make for money. The girls don't do it simply to spite wives everywhere, they do it because it's a job.
    alf2651

Answer by alf2651 at 8:41 AM on May. 12, 2011

• I dont care. If I'm not in the mood and he is then he can go watch it and let me be.
    SabrenaLeigh

Answer by SabrenaLeigh at 8:41 AM on May. 12, 2011

• I don't care if he watches it. I know he's with me and loves me, so I don't feel threatened by the fake women who are often made up and airbrushed and edited to look perfect. Plus, I remind myself of that - that it's make up, editing, lighting, etc that makes those women look so great.

Of course, I also have a guy who isn't really all that into it. He looks at porn (and strip clubs) like this: if it were a steak, you'd be paying to watch and drool while the chef cooks the steak to perfection, and then you watch someone else eat it. Why would you want to do that when you can go home, cook a steak to perfection and eat it yourself? As an otr truck driver, he does occasionally get the urge when he's not home, but he has pics of me that he can use, and even if he does look at porn, so what? I get him when he's home, and that's what matters. Those women don't have him; I do.
    wendythewriter

Answer by wendythewriter at 8:50 AM on May. 12, 2011

• What do I care if he watches other women. I watch porn - more than he does for that matter. I don't see how it's any different from watching a slasher film - he's not out there killing people, it's just entertainment. Same with porn - it's just entertainment. Those women aren't real, they are airbrushed and painted and shot at angles that make them look that good, but we both know they aren't reality. Besides, even if they were "real" he surely doesn't have a chance with them. Personally I've never understood why so many women get up in arms over something so little as porn.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 8:51 AM on May. 12, 2011

• I was never "jealous" of women in porn movies at all----I could not respect them or any actors in porn movies and I think the whole porn industry is sick. Men who need to masturbate and watch porn that often when they have a wife or girl friend at home need some therapy---it sounds like a sex addiction. I mean...how many times a day does anyone need to do that? Its not normal...its nuts. Its an addiction. I can see maybe occasionally ...a few times a year...watching a porn movie for laughs but....this is really sick. Too much free time.. There ARE better things to do with your time.........like reading, going back to school, doing yard work,helping around the house,playing with the kids, volunteering...
    minnesotanice

Answer by minnesotanice at 8:53 AM on May. 12, 2011

• I know how you feel; I have struggles with this myself. No, those girls don't have stretch marks, csection scars or saggy boobs lol and their bikini area never seem to have shaving bumps or ingrown hairs lol
    So, yeah they seem pretty perfect to me, too. But no matter what, my man would much rather have sex with me than watch porn. If I "catch" him and I want him he has absolutely no problem giving up the fantasy for reality. Plus, he knows how to make me feel sexy and that helps a lot.
    It has taken me awhile to accept it but for the most part I've learned not to let it bother me, and he helps by not leaving "evidence" in the browser history or the Playboy out on the nightstand.
    Nicoles2LilRams

Answer by Nicoles2LilRams at 8:55 AM on May. 12, 2011

• porn is a fantasy for some men, and nothing more. do you fantasize about your husband every single time you masturbate? if not, does that mean you find him any less attractive/appealing? probably not. the reality is he's with you and has sex with you. he's not out there having sex with other women in reality.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 8:59 AM on May. 12, 2011