WHO'S WATCHING THE VAMPIRE DIARIES SEASON FINALE TONIGHT??

I am a huge fan of The Vampire Diaries and tonight is the Season 2 Finale. Anyone else watching it tonight? What do you think will happen?

Kelly502

Asked by Kelly502 at 9:01 AM on May. 12, 2011 in Entertainment

• I am. I am not sure but I have some theories lol. Julie Plec (the write/producer) has said most of whats in the promo doesnt happen in the show. So it is going to be a surprise episode I think.

Answer by gemgem at 9:03 AM on May. 12, 2011

• I dont have cable but I will watch it tomorrow online! I can not wait!!
    Lobelia

Answer by Lobelia at 9:28 AM on May. 12, 2011

• Yes, yes, yes ... DD and I will be watching it tonite (and again tomorrow when I download it off amazon.com). The boys (DH and DS) are both working tonite so we will have uninterrupted viewing!!!!!!!!!!!

As far as what will happen, I don't even want to try to guess ... I just want to enjoy the many unexpected twists and turns that will surely take place! Though I have to keep reassuring DD that Damon will be OK ... she's so worried that his character will die as a result of the wolf bite and he'll no longer be on the show!
    FootballMom85

Answer by FootballMom85 at 9:52 AM on May. 12, 2011

• I AM! I've been hooked on that show since it premiered. I'm praying they don't kill off Damon - it wouldn't be the same show without him. I'm trying not to think of the possibilities as to what will happen because I don't want to be disappointed or upset by what actually happens. I was wicked upset with them killing Jenna last week. My 6 year old is hooked on the show too, my 5 year old DD watches it too but she doesn't care about the stories so it'll probably just be me and my 6 year old DD watching in suspense tonight. I told my DH not to disturb us, lol, he likes to give me crap about being hooked on a "teen drama".
    anon1986East

Answer by anon1986East at 2:38 PM on May. 12, 2011

• Tonight is a huge TV night for my family! We will be taping American Idol and watching TVD then going staight into the Game 7 Redwing Game. I haven't been able to concentrat on anything all day. We'll probably watch AI during the intermissions. It will a very stressful night. Damon will be fine - I don't know how - but they know how important he is to the show. Go WINGS!!!!!!
    knappkin

Answer by knappkin at 3:36 PM on May. 12, 2011