It is winter and you are pregnant. Tell me how you feel!

It is 16 degrees outside where I live and I am in my living room with a camisole on, the heat off, and two windows open. I am just right!

When my SO gets home I need to shut the windows, turn on the heat and then I roast like a thanksgiving turkey.

So how do you feel with the cooler weather... that is if you have it?

girlneffy

Asked by girlneffy at 5:39 PM on Dec. 5, 2008 in Pregnancy

• right now its prbably like 65 or something which is pretty cold for arizona

all my windows are open and no heater on nd im sooo content :) i love it
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 5:40 PM on Dec. 5, 2008

• it about 30 here and I am inside with my 2yr old and 1yr old with the heater on and hot as hell I feel so sick when I'm hot.
    edgpag

Answer by edgpag at 5:43 PM on Dec. 5, 2008

• Well, it's freezing outside, but since I"m on the third floor in my apt building I'm sweating my butt off with a fan running.................which is NOT normal for me! lol
    TheDiva320

Answer by TheDiva320 at 5:44 PM on Dec. 5, 2008

• I am SO glad I don't have to pregnant in the summer!
    Apr1l

Answer by Apr1l at 5:48 PM on Dec. 5, 2008

• I'm sooo glad the summer is over!! Lol, it's been about 30 degrees here for a couple of wks, so we have the heater on, but I have it turned low enough that the floors are still kinda cold. I'd burn up otherwise! But I still run around in a tshirt and underwear! Oh and sweaters are a nightmare to find for going out! I've just been wearing my hubby's oversized hoodies!
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 5:52 PM on Dec. 5, 2008

• With my first, I had the heat off doors opened and it was all winter did that I was hot all the time!
    When my now ex come home the heat was on and the door was shut. But when he layed next to me he would always say I was burning him up! I was way to hot for him to be next to me.
    kris810

Answer by kris810 at 6:02 PM on Dec. 5, 2008

• i live if florida so winter isnt a big deal for me but with my first i was preganant is the summer and i was miserable
    Anonymous

• I love the cold weather because my body temperature is already a lot higher than normal. With my first daughter, she was a summer baby and I was sooo miserable. I am pretty comfortable...generally speaking.
    JDsWifey

Answer by JDsWifey at 6:35 PM on Dec. 5, 2008

• I'm friggen thrilled!!! lol. I'm 8 months pregnant and it is so much better being big in the winter than it was in the summer with my daughter. I still can't get cool enough though. My students will complain that it is too cold in classroom saying "Can't the school afford heat!" and the whole time I'm picturing how good it would feel to run outside and roll around in the snow...lol
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 6:58 PM on Dec. 5, 2008

• I'm a lucky b*tch and live in Southern Cali :) But it has been FREEZING here! And I'm def feeling the coldness...Just a baby about it lol
    LittleMonster22

Answer by LittleMonster22 at 7:28 PM on Dec. 5, 2008