Never had an orgasm..

i am 19 and i have been having sex with my now fiance for 2 years and ive lost my virginity to him too. sex and foreplay are so great. we do foreplay for a long time and ive learn that that helps get an orgasm. but yet i still havnt and dont even know if i have came close. is that bad? what am i doing wrong?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:14 AM on May. 12, 2011 in Relationships

• DON'T WORRY!! Totally happens to so many women,and there are many things you can do!! Google positions that allow alot of clitoral stimulation. You can also introduce a bullet like suggested above. I have an orgasm (atleast once, usually more) every single time my SO and I have sex (every woman deserves to). It most often takes me less than 10 minutes too. There are many things that can influence the ability to orgasm, anti-depressants, not feeling sexy, etc. Read read read anything you can find until you get it! My "go to move" if we are in a hurry is to get on top, lean forward with my hands on either side of his head. This allows lots of grinding, and grinding is good for us ladies! Always use lube if you need it, (there are quite a few different brands/types). You can find them at Wal-Mart or any pharmacy. Message me if you have ANY questions, I have heard them all anyway. Hope this helps!!! :)
    SonyaNaomi

Answer by SonyaNaomi at 10:51 AM on May. 12, 2011

• Can you give yourself one? that's the best way to start.
    JLS2388

Answer by JLS2388 at 9:18 AM on May. 12, 2011

• And I never had one till I was about 20 so don't feel bad, it will come
    JLS2388

Answer by JLS2388 at 9:19 AM on May. 12, 2011

• I am 25 and never had one and have had sex with lots of guys.
    I have heard that you have to learn how to do it yourself and then your body will remember and it will be easier to do with your partner. I just haven't tried it out yet. I will keep watching this question for tips though ;)
    Nicoles2LilRams

Answer by Nicoles2LilRams at 9:20 AM on May. 12, 2011

• I couldn't for aaages, I've had many partners and the only one I've had an orgasm with is DH :) I've only recently been able to by using a vibrating bullet on myself whilst he enters, it's scary the first time, but try to relax :) Good luck.
    kylie_bob

Answer by kylie_bob at 9:25 AM on May. 12, 2011

• i also learned by doing myself
    mrsary

Answer by mrsary at 9:21 AM on May. 12, 2011

• I'm 36 and have not had one. I almost did w/ my fiance the other night but no, I have not.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:37 AM on May. 12, 2011

• Try this : Go and get you a silver bullet and use it on yourself while you and him are having sex . I promise you will have one. I have a hard time having them , even though the sex is awesome, it works for me.
    Christy540

Answer by Christy540 at 9:38 AM on May. 12, 2011

• use the bullet without him around. just on your clit though. when you see what it takes to give yourself an orgasm, it'll make it easier to tell him what to do to get you there. I've never had one with DH. even before we were married I just never did, and a friend of mine suggested this. It works!:)
    Shyma

Answer by Shyma at 9:45 AM on May. 12, 2011

• I've never had one with a partner (just isn't enough clitoral stimulation) but can have several in a row quite easily with a vibrator.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:47 AM on May. 12, 2011