Was I wrong to e-mail him this after everything that just happened?

In his eyes I cheated because I kissed someone when we were trying to work things out but I was still his X. We talked last night for the first time since & he kept bringing my son up and how I should raise him. So I e-mailed this.

I was just curious about ur discussions lastnight with me about my son & got confused. If u are worried about his well-being then y don't u want to do this with me and we can do it together as a family. I know he will b fine with me raising him the way that I am but we can do this together. Same with putting up & taking down the Christmas lights & listening to Christmas music while we put up the tree. Don't u want to be a part of that? Will you be a part of that? U talked to me about being safe because I have a house. Don't u want to be safe with me and my son & make our house a home for all of us to live happy in & together?

Just some things for you to think about...I love you.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:40 PM on Dec. 5, 2008 in Relationships

• Yes. He's not his father and shouldn't be telling you how to raise your son. I would be more offended than anything. You also should not be using your son to get him back.
    Anonymous

• I'm not using my son to get him back. He isn't worth that much to me and no man will ever be. I'm just asking him why does he tell me this stuff if he doesn't want to be involved. I just need answers from him. From one day to the next I have no clue what he wants so I thought I would ask.
    Anonymous

• I see your point. He obviously cares about the well being of your son, and that says alot of him. I say, give him some space, but I dont think you were wrong in any way sending that email. I think yall will work it out, cause he loves your boy and cares enough about him to worry. Just my 2 cents. Good luck!
    NoGirlsAllowed

Answer by NoGirlsAllowed at 5:57 PM on Dec. 5, 2008

• Thank you NGA, I will need a lot of GL.
    Anonymous

• Well, I dont think he should be telling you how to raise your son. But I also dont think you should use your son to make it work and I do think its not "cheating" to kiss someone while trying to work it out if your not together...but it was a mistake. I think he wants to be with you and you obviously want to be with him so let the air clear for a bit and let him come to you when he is ready. If you jump back into it but he is not ready to start fresh it will cause problems down the road. To answer your question, no it was not wrong to send the email because you were just getting your thoughts out to him so he knows where you stand, but I would let it be like I said until he is ready.
    LovinEveryDay

Answer by LovinEveryDay at 7:06 PM on Dec. 5, 2008

• Thank you LED.
    Anonymous