your views..

Recognizing and meeting personal needs. Explain some of the things a woman can do to meet the following needs that are important to moving forward with her life. Use one paragraph for each need.
E. Survival.
F. Security.
G. Love/acceptance
H. Self-worth

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:42 PM on Dec. 5, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I. Your crazy

Answer by louise2 at 5:46 PM on Dec. 5, 2008

• SURVIVAL:
    In order to survive one must find the difference between their needs and wants. Once that is figured out in oder to survive, life then will be a little easier in quickly responding to what is needed for either what situation they are in or where they are at. You can have different survival methods depending on where you are at. For example, if it is cold, in order to survive you might build a fire or find something to keep you warm. Surviving is just a simple instinct we are born with, but learning to use it correctly comes in lessons in certain situations.
    Anonymous

• E. Survival: Get a job and an education so you can survive in todays world without relying on anyone but yourself. This will give you the brains & the cash to live and survive
    F. Security: Job security and the ability to hold your own is important and attractive to single men which is important if youre a single mom. I had a good job and was able to support myself with the need of a man and then finally met the right guy who knew I was with him bc I wanted to be,not because I needed to be.

Answer by gemgem at 5:48 PM on Dec. 5, 2008

• 2. your lazy! dont answer if your not going to help
    Anonymous

• G. Love/acceptance: Love and acceptance comes from being able to love and accept yourself first. If you cannot do that then you cannot love or accept other ppl. Be alone awhile, so a self inventory and learn to love the person in the mirror. Spoil her. Shes worth it.
    H. Self-worth: Self worth comes from a compilation of the others listed above. Once you know yourself, take care of yourself, and what not then your self worth is tangled in all of that.

• thank you gemgem .. totally different view than what i was going on... great thoughts!!
    Anonymous

• Damn woman, I have enough homework from school. Don't want to be here doing more "homework assignments"!
    Anonymous

• Survival---The act of living longer
    secutity--freedom form danger/risk
    love---a profoundly tender passionate affection for another person
    acceptance---favorable reception, approval, favor
    selfworth-- the sense of one's own value or woth as a person

Answer by louise2 at 6:13 PM on Dec. 5, 2008

• wow i think that will be easy to go off of.. Thank you louise2, it gives me a better view on each one!
    Anonymous