Is anyone interested in starting a group for veteran moms?

I've been looking through groups here on cafe mom, and the one group I haven't found is a group for moms that are military veterans. There are groups rfor active duty and military wives, but none for veterans, are at least none that address veterans in the description. I'm not very tech savvy, so I'm hesitant to start my own group, especially if no one is interested. Thank you for your feedback.

jllcali

Asked by jllcali at 9:25 AM on May. 12, 2011 in About CafeMom

• I would join but can't be an admin. still on active duty, deployed & taking online classes so my plate is full!!
    mrsary

Answer by mrsary at 9:28 AM on May. 12, 2011

• That's a good idea, but you don't have to be tech savy--Cafemom tells you how to do it, you just need the time to be an admin.
    happytexasCM

Answer by happytexasCM at 9:44 AM on May. 12, 2011