Whats the longest you went without shaving? adult content

A few weeks when I was pregnant with my DD last summer then I decided to shave "everything" and it was horrid! It looked like a weed waker attacked my crouch and missed pretty much both my legs...wouldn't you know I went in labor that day! Good thing it's not a beauty contest! LOL

letlovegrow2524

Asked by letlovegrow2524 at 9:28 AM on May. 12, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I know you must have been mortified.......but that is FREAKING funny! LOL
    Dahis

Answer by Dahis at 9:30 AM on May. 12, 2011

• A week because i was just to lazy to do it. which it was the winter time. lol
    Christy540

Answer by Christy540 at 9:32 AM on May. 12, 2011

• I think probably the entire second half of my pregnancy was a pretty hairy time. :P
    AdensMama0308

Answer by AdensMama0308 at 9:34 AM on May. 12, 2011

• Long enough that my DH actually complimented me (UNsarcastically) just for shaving my legs
    He said "Wow, babe, your legs are so smooth today!" lol
    That was my wake up call to the fact that I was letting myself go
    Nicoles2LilRams

Answer by Nicoles2LilRams at 9:35 AM on May. 12, 2011

• The last month of my pregnancy and my DH actually had the nerve to say " how's the baby going to get thru all of that??" ROFL!! I couldn't see it so I didn't know how bad it was :)
    Shyma

Answer by Shyma at 9:47 AM on May. 12, 2011

• I didn't shave while pregnant, towards the end I couldn't reach!
    kylie_bob

Answer by kylie_bob at 9:49 AM on May. 12, 2011

• I actually didn't think about it until I took a shower AFTER the baby and could see again....I was oh what on gods earth...am I balding?!?! LMAO it was baddd
    letlovegrow2524

Comment by letlovegrow2524 (original poster) at 9:59 AM on May. 12, 2011

• When I am pregnant, I will go a month no problem without shaving. Let my LP say something about it. LOL. If I can't see it or reach it comfortably, it ain't getting done. I am 37-38 weeks pregnant right now and I have been trying to do better knowing I will be going into labor soon.
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 10:06 AM on May. 12, 2011

• rolling on floorMy DF always made sure I was trimmed up nice while I was pregnant. He was really worried for the Doc to see a hairy scary down there. It was quite humorous!

sneakyboo

Answer by sneakyboo at 10:10 AM on May. 12, 2011

• I shave once a week, maybe go to week and a half at longest. I still stay pretty smooth for almost the whole week though. I think not shaving as often helps!
    ours

Answer by ours at 10:15 AM on May. 12, 2011