How Can I Get More Sleep?

I'm only 6 months and i only get 2-3 hrs of sleep is this normal??

Mrszlauture

Asked by Mrszlauture at 9:42 AM on May. 12, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I didn't have trouble sleeping until the last few weeks of my pregnancy. I feel for you! Have you tried sleeping in a recliner? That helped me sometimes.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 11:06 AM on May. 12, 2011

• I had trouble sleeping, too. I would wake up at 4 am almost every night and just lay there- it was so frustrating! There are the obvious things you can do like make sure you aren't consuming caffeine or a lot of sugar before bedtime, get some exercise during the day so maybe you sleep more soundly, etc. Sleeping with a body pillow really helped me to stay comfortable, too, so that might help. When I was awake in the middle of the night I used to practice the breathing exercises that I planned to use during delivery- they would help me relax and not allow my mind to just race, and by the time I went into labor I had those breathing exercises down to a tee.
    MaryMW

Answer by MaryMW at 12:11 PM on May. 12, 2011

• u for sure need more sleep... try a pregnancy body pillow! my husband bought me one and im 7 months pregnant and i sleep great!
    mommie_of02

Answer by mommie_of02 at 1:39 PM on May. 12, 2011

• thanks everyone i'm def gonna try.. because me not getting sleep at night cause me to be drained allday
    Mrszlauture

Comment by Mrszlauture (original poster) at 6:03 AM on May. 16, 2011