Getting more help?

how can you get a person to help out more and be more motivated and not so lazy?

Christmaslver68

Asked by Christmaslver68 at 9:51 AM on May. 12, 2011 in Relationships

• When we first started living together, we sat down and listed all the chores and picked the ones we wanted to do. That was 15 years ago. Our work schedules have changed many times, as well as the number of hours we each worked. Now we have three preteen kids who can help out too. Over all the years and changes, we've always talked about things (sometimes argued a lot about things).

One thing has been constant -- I am the one who sees what needs to be done and makes sure it gets done, either by me or by asking someone else to do it. I think it is the nature of women to take charge at home.

If he is willing to talk about it you have a chance of getting help, but you will still probably need to remind him often. Just a fact of life.
    RedRowan

Answer by RedRowan at 10:08 AM on May. 12, 2011

• Ask for more help and point out that hard work raises self-esteem?
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 10:06 AM on May. 12, 2011

• help him one time only
    YES YES I undersatand YOU What ever its is your situation Always THINK THINK and have a
    ~
    ¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
    ¸.•´ (¸.•´ * Happy Tuesday !!
    GlitteribonMom

Answer by GlitteribonMom at 12:30 PM on May. 12, 2011

• You tell them directly.
    805doll

Answer by 805doll at 10:17 PM on May. 12, 2011