Help Please!!

I was just informed by my husband that his boss and spouse are coming for dinner tonight(dinner is at 5:30--it is 10 AM right now) I have the main course planned--baked chicken breasts; mashed potatoes and gravy; corn casserole; salad and rolls but I need a quick and easy recipe for dessert. I don't have time or money to go to the store to buy anything. Please help.

Some of the things I have on hand are--pudding mix; bananas; strawberries; cherries; graham cracker crust; oreo cookie crust; pineapple; pears and peaches. Thanks everyone

Christmaslver68

Asked by Christmaslver68 at 9:59 AM on May. 12, 2011 in Food & Drink

• Don't worry about the whipped topping (or lack thereof). Go ahead and mix up the pudding and put it in the piecrust. Chill and put fruit on top. It'll be delicious and easy on you.
    jmpj8107

Answer by jmpj8107 at 10:44 AM on May. 12, 2011

• you have whip creme& vanilla wafers? put the graham cracker crust on the bottom, mix pudding, vanilla wafers and cut up bananas, put layer over crusts, then layer of cool whip, continue till you use all top with couple cherries for decoration..............maybe?
    buttonlts

Answer by buttonlts at 10:03 AM on May. 12, 2011

• You have crust and pudding make a pie and cover it with sliced fruit instead of the usual whip cream it's healther.

1 (9 inch) prepared graham cracker crust
    4 cups milk
    2 (3.5 ounce) packages instant vanilla pudding mix
    2 cups frozen whipped topping, thawed
    Directions
    1.Pour milk into a medium bowl. Add pudding mix and whisk until thoroughly combined. Allow to sit 10 minutes.
    2.Fold whipped topping into pudding. Pour mixture into graham cracker crust. Chill before serving.
    chgomom

Answer by chgomom at 10:03 AM on May. 12, 2011

• depending on the flavor of the pudding whip that up and put in the pie crust , cut up some of the fruit over the top and chill till you ready to serve.......volie instint spring/summer pie.....little and yummy
    cara124

Answer by cara124 at 10:05 AM on May. 12, 2011

• You could do a fruit salad? Thats nice and light after the main meal
    kylie_bob

Answer by kylie_bob at 10:02 AM on May. 12, 2011

• I don't have any whipped topping or cool whip or any of that in the house
    Christmaslver68

Comment by Christmaslver68 (original poster) at 10:07 AM on May. 12, 2011

• Go to allrecipes.com and you can enter your ingredients and get recipes, sounds like you can make something really good with those items!
    dharmagirl

Answer by dharmagirl at 10:38 AM on May. 12, 2011

• cool thanks jmp!!!
    Christmaslver68

Comment by Christmaslver68 (original poster) at 10:44 AM on May. 12, 2011