How many times is too many times?

for a child to watch a movie or TV show??

Christmaslver68

Asked by Christmaslver68 at 10:02 AM on May. 12, 2011 in Entertainment

• DH is addicted to princess movies, so pick one. I know Princess & the frog & Tangled by heart!!
    Zarviemom19

Answer by Zarviemom19 at 10:15 AM on May. 12, 2011

• I watched Mary Popping EVERYDAY after nursery, I actually wore the tape out lol!
    kylie_bob

Answer by kylie_bob at 10:03 AM on May. 12, 2011

• to infinity and beyond!!

gosh, if i had a dollar for every time my ds has seen Cars or Nemo..holy cash cow, lady!
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 10:04 AM on May. 12, 2011

• Mary Poppins*
    kylie_bob

Answer by kylie_bob at 10:04 AM on May. 12, 2011

• I have no idea but my daughter now 17 watched Lion King until I knew all the words to the whole thing, 24 hrs a day 7 days a week, and what's crazy is she still watches it at least once a month
    buttonlts

Answer by buttonlts at 10:04 AM on May. 12, 2011

• I watched The wizard of OZ for about 2 years everyday afterschool and all thru the summer. My kids seem to be doing the same thing with lice in wonderland :)
    Shyma

Answer by Shyma at 10:04 AM on May. 12, 2011

• Hey, if it's their favorite, watch it every day! I'd only go crazy if my son wanted to watch something back to back - which, we went there with Dumbo and with The Brave Little Toaster awhile back!
    I remember watching Totoro over and over and over and over when I was a kid.
    AdensMama0308

Answer by AdensMama0308 at 10:07 AM on May. 12, 2011

• I dont think there is such a thing as too many times. As long as they like it and it is not harming them then the sky is the limit.

Answer by gemgem at 10:08 AM on May. 12, 2011

• There is no too much in my house! My ds will get stuck on one DVD and will play it constantly all day. Right now, it is one about bulldozers and other trucks. It is played probably 4 times a day. Shorter ones that he watches may play 6 or more times a day. This is EVERYDAY!! He doesn't even watch is much, he just wants it on while he is playing. What is so bad, I find my self humming the tune or singing right along, or even saying the words before it does!!!
    AngieBry

Answer by AngieBry at 10:09 AM on May. 12, 2011

• Also, in the mornings when we go to the grocery store, all he talks about-"Bulldozers. Home. Playroom. Milk. He can't wait to get home to it! My husband has had to take DVDs to work to fix them, they were played so much!
    AngieBry

Answer by AngieBry at 10:12 AM on May. 12, 2011