Have you taken your children to concerts? If so what shows?

Mrs_Harsh

Asked by Mrs_Harsh at 10:05 AM on May. 12, 2011 in Just for Fun

• DSwent to a Toby Keith USO concert with me. He came to our base in Italy and did a concert, ds was 3.
    There is a restraunt we go to that every once in a while a band plays, does that count? haha
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 10:09 AM on May. 12, 2011

• When I was pregnant with my DD, we went to a concert and she was moving all over the place in my tummy. :) I think it is a bit loud at an indoor concert to take a LO too. You could possibly take them to a family oriented outdoor concert or festival.
    sneakyboo

Answer by sneakyboo at 10:08 AM on May. 12, 2011

• So far on when I was pregnant with my kids :)
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 10:12 AM on May. 12, 2011

• We take them to concerts and plays regularly.
    livewell

Answer by livewell at 10:16 AM on May. 12, 2011

• Took my youngest to Marc Cohn when he was 6 months old. You should have seen the dirty looks I got. He snuggled down, nursed, slept and nursed once more just before the concert was over.

We also take them to music festivals in the summer. DH's work gets free tickets to Rocky Grass and Rocky Mountain Folks Fest. The kids can run around, play in the river, and always been in listening distance (for the parents) of awesome music.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 10:22 AM on May. 12, 2011

• Oh and it was an outdoor event
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 10:10 AM on May. 12, 2011

• he's been to riverfests/bluesfest/doodlebops...of course, that last one was strictly for his benefit!
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 10:10 AM on May. 12, 2011

• I wouldnt take my children to a concert. When I was at an outdoor concert on time a man had a small baby there and had it right by the speakers. So harmful for the baby.
    Ashley-England

Answer by Ashley-England at 10:17 AM on May. 12, 2011