My aunt...

Ok, I am going on 18, and my fiance and I have a 6mon old, and ever since he met my aunt who is 1 yr older than him(19), he's always wanted to go over to her house, and she flirts, because she does that with everyone. And one time she went outside to get her nephew, and said "come one fatass, and you too caleb." Caleb is her nephew. So she was talking to my fiance. And he said "don't make me throw you in this pool." And he picked her up and went to do it. I felt like crap, because 1 i don't think he's ever picked me up like that. And two, Is that not flirting. Plus whenever she needs something and calls, he's on it right then, but if I ask him to do something for me he throws a fit about it, and I end up doing it anyway. What should I do? Because lately it has been more time about her and not me. I feel so left out, and worthless.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:49 PM on Dec. 5, 2008 in Relationships

• Bring it to his attention. Make a checklist of things you need to discuss with him. Make it like a business meeting. Let him know your intentions, what youre seeing, how it makes you feel, and what kind of outcome you would like (less time with her, more with you, no flirting etc). Once you do that you can see his reaction and how serious he takes you. From there you can decide what you need to do next. I would also talk to my aunt and tell her how I feel and ask her to back to bleep off.

Answer by gemgem at 5:54 PM on Dec. 5, 2008

• i would have a talk with both of them and see whats going on it sounds like he could be sleeping with her or something
    wendy232425

Answer by wendy232425 at 5:52 PM on Dec. 5, 2008

• hate to say it but it does sound like there is an attraction there ,from him ,I think she is just lapping up the attention .you need to talk to your aunt and ask her whats going on and tell her to back off .
    loulou332

Answer by loulou332 at 5:57 PM on Dec. 5, 2008

• OWCH!! Id be pissed. Your aunt and husband should have more respect for you then that. Tell her to back the Fu*& off! UGH! Its sad when you cant even trust your own family!
    LovinEveryDay

Answer by LovinEveryDay at 7:13 PM on Dec. 5, 2008

• everytime he does something for her write it down and when you ask for something and he doesn't do it write that done. then you have solid evidence of dates and what you ask or she asked. you best keep a journal of every day events so you can look back and reflect on it to answer your questions to yourself if you can't quite remember something or other that happened. especially if you suspect cheating. i don't think they are but i think she wants to do your man and i bet he is trying to get on her good side so that i can happen. i don't think you should marry this guy let alone had sex with him and then got pregnant. oh well he doesn't sound like he loves you. so maybe leave him. buy this book" he's just not that into you"
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 8:39 PM on Dec. 5, 2008

• This doesn't sound good. They are both out of line on this but will try to make it look like it's your imagination. Tell your aunt to stop it. He's misreading her innocent flirting as something more.

Answer by admckenzie at 10:04 PM on Dec. 5, 2008