If you were to win the Jackpot on the lottery

How much would you spend on other people?

kylie_bob

Asked by kylie_bob at 10:28 AM on May. 12, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I would help my family first. I would put a lot back for my children to use for their college education, then to buy their first car and help with buying their first house. I would pay off our debt, and remodel our house. My parents would get some, of course. I would give money to our church. If I had enough, I would help legit animal causes. So many people can't be trusted, so that's why I'll help the animals!!
    AngieBry

Answer by AngieBry at 10:36 AM on May. 12, 2011

• 10%
    MexTexmom2

Answer by MexTexmom2 at 10:38 AM on May. 12, 2011

• I'd pay off both my parents' and my in-laws' houses, possibly getting both nicer newer cars.
    hopeandglory53

Answer by hopeandglory53 at 10:30 AM on May. 12, 2011

• I'd probably spend a ton on my roommate... cause he's done so much for me when I've needed help. And then my sisters and my parents... and of course I'd buy presents for my son! :P
    AdensMama0308

Answer by AdensMama0308 at 10:30 AM on May. 12, 2011

• About half, honestly... I'd help my family, and send a lot to different charities...
    CeeCee333

Answer by CeeCee333 at 10:34 AM on May. 12, 2011

• Depends on how much I won. I mean if it was like 200 Million... then I would spend quite a bit on friends and family. I have some friends who are going through a pretty rough time financially. They are struggling to make ends meet. I would sure help them out.
    Shaken1976

Answer by Shaken1976 at 10:35 AM on May. 12, 2011

• I think it would depend on how much I win. Immediate family...mortgages, cars. Then I would completely renovate ME...........lol
    Dahis

Answer by Dahis at 10:42 AM on May. 12, 2011

• I'd buy a honda civic hybrid for my little brother and a toyota highlander for my older sister. both are so important to me
    momofone725

Answer by momofone725 at 10:45 AM on May. 12, 2011

• Of course it depends how much we're talking but I'd help my dad, my siblings, dh's siblings and my very best friends. I love to help out local families in need as well. We are seriously struggling financially, but I have no desire to live in a giant house and drive fancy cars. A slight upgrade would be nice, and the security of knowing we can pay our bills and not have to wait until payday to get food at the store and know the kids can go to college is all I really want. The rest I'd love to use to help others to show appreciation for being so lucky to have won the money. The economy hit us hard the last few years and the good thing is that its really make me see what is and what isn't important...
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 10:57 AM on May. 12, 2011

• I would help my parents and put money on my kids trust for college and also give my sister and brother money for their kids as well, as far as friends go i will plan something and take care of all the expenses
    ttk2

Answer by ttk2 at 10:58 AM on May. 12, 2011