Sleep

I have not been getting much sleep lately. My day starts at 5:45am then I'm home by 7pm and down in bed by 11:30 or 12midnight. I have a 12yr old and a 4month old, not complaining just think it's making me look a certain way

ttk2

Asked by ttk2 at 10:35 AM on May. 12, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• Lack of sleep and lack of taking time to pamper yourself will definitely take a toll on your looks.
    dharmagirl

Answer by dharmagirl at 10:36 AM on May. 12, 2011

• You need more time to sleep or your going to not only look sick your going to get sick
    MexTexmom2

Answer by MexTexmom2 at 10:37 AM on May. 12, 2011

• i'm sure it is! sallow complexion? dark circles? tired eyes? why staying up so late? its probably a habit. you'll have to make yourself go to bed earlier, even if its just 30mins later than the kids.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 10:39 AM on May. 12, 2011

• If I were you... I would've lost it a long time ago. I get really grumpy when I don't get the sleep I need. I feel really tired in the morning no matter what, but when I think about it, I'm still getting 6-8 hours a night, so I can manage to get through the day. If I were getting 5 or 6 hours like you are... I'd go crazy. You need to try and get to bed earlier at night, hun. I would imagine you'll feel a lot better... even if you don't think you're feeling too bad right now!
    AdensMama0308

Answer by AdensMama0308 at 10:39 AM on May. 12, 2011

• I get up at 5:45 too and go until around 11. I have noticed the skin under of my eyes gradually getting darker, and the rest of my skin getting dull. I never look quite with it anymore, despite the makeup!!
    AngieBry

Answer by AngieBry at 10:39 AM on May. 12, 2011

• My dh tells me that I look "lost" a lot of the time, too! I must say that it has taken a toll on me mentally too!!
    AngieBry

Answer by AngieBry at 10:41 AM on May. 12, 2011

• i'm on the same time frame. except mine are 9, 6, and 4. you have to be careful to much will make you visit the er. that's been my schedule for the past five years. see if you can sleep late on the weekends, that what i do.
    noel1978

Answer by noel1978 at 10:41 AM on May. 12, 2011

• Try to take time for yourself, relax, drink plently of water!
    kylie_bob

Answer by kylie_bob at 11:08 AM on May. 12, 2011

• ooooh gotchya, is it possible you could sneak a nap or two in you day?
    that always makes me feel and look refreshed and so much more pleasant to be around!
    no need to feel like a hobo if you sleep in your car lol
    Liz4Life

Answer by Liz4Life at 12:59 PM on May. 12, 2011

• Ditto kylie bob's answer ~
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 5:54 PM on May. 12, 2011