Would you ever consider plastic surgery?

And what would you have? If money was no object, I'd have a boob lift, and lipo suction!

kylie_bob

Asked by kylie_bob at 10:38 AM on May. 12, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I sure would, if money were not an issue! I would get my breasts done, tummy and laser resurfacing for my face.
    Austinsmom35

Answer by Austinsmom35 at 12:31 PM on May. 13, 2011

• Yes, I think after I'm done having kids I want a breast lift.
    cdecker83

Answer by cdecker83 at 10:42 AM on May. 12, 2011

• after i lose my goal weight i am going to have the skin tightened up around my c-section scar. and under my neck more defined b/c the "gobbler" effect runs in the family and i hate it!!!
    amberpaiz

Answer by amberpaiz at 10:40 AM on May. 12, 2011

• Consider ... yes. Actually follow through and do it ... no.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:41 AM on May. 12, 2011

• I hope I do not get in trouble for this, since we are not suppose to advertise. But I got my tummy Tuck with this Surgeon and he is great
    http://www.qualitycaremexico.com/doctors/drrobertomanzano/
    MexTexmom2

Answer by MexTexmom2 at 10:41 AM on May. 12, 2011

• The only thing I'd ever consider is a boob lift... and maaaaaaybe some bigger ones. I used to have really great boobs! They were a B cup before I had my son and they were just... perky and nice... and now? Barely an A and they're so... sad. I feel like clothes would fit me better and I'd like my appearance more if I had better boobs. :P
    AdensMama0308

Answer by AdensMama0308 at 10:41 AM on May. 12, 2011

• Yes, I really want to. My dh keeps telling me to get a consultation, but I know we can never afford it. I want a tummy tuck, larger breasts, veneers(sp?), botox, and laser hair removal. But, I think that if it came down to it, I might would chicken out. I would hate that if I had surgery and something went wrong, my two children would grow up without a mom, and it could have been prevented, since it was my choice to do it.
    AngieBry

Answer by AngieBry at 10:47 AM on May. 12, 2011

• For beauty alone: No.
    For practical reasons: yes.
    For example -- I have big boobs & its uncomfortable to go without a bra. I may consider a lift/reduction for comfort.
    After having DD I have the sag on the lower part of my belly & no matter what workout u do, it wont go away. so if it did bother me (i still have weight to lose so dont know) and felt uncomfortable. Id have it removed...

But Id never get implants or anything fake inside my body (injections.ect) id never do lipo or have a surgery JUST for looks alone..
    MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 10:49 AM on May. 12, 2011

• If aliens aimed a ray gun at me and told me I had to have plastic surgery or they'd melt my brain, I'd get a boob job, liposuction, butt lift and an assload of dental work.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 10:51 AM on May. 12, 2011

• Absolutely
    ABeaverhausen

Answer by ABeaverhausen at 10:52 AM on May. 12, 2011