This sick sick freak! adult content

Did anyone on here hear on the news about that sick freak (to put it lightly i don't want to cuss on here) that kidnapped, raped, choked, and beat to death his 9 year old neighbor and then dumped her body in one of the apartment complex's dumpsters. Seriously what an f -ing monster! And to top it off he lived with his fiance who apparently had no idea he is a sicko. WTF is wrong with some people i hope the same exact things happen to him in jail!

Genice6

Asked by Genice6 at 10:44 AM on May. 12, 2011 in General Parenting

• OMG God bless that poor innocent lil child and the fam. that is sooo sickening what a low life! im with you i hope the same exact thing happens to him!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT A POS!!!!

angrybanging head into wallthrowing up

kylansmommy09

Answer by kylansmommy09 at 10:50 AM on May. 12, 2011

• bless that baby's heart...i feel so sorry for her parents and family..and to the ass that done it i hope and pray he pays dearly
    jorjiegirl

Answer by jorjiegirl at 10:47 AM on May. 12, 2011

• If they let him in the general population........trust me.......Bubba and his buddies will have a field day with his sick ass!!!!!!!!!!!
    Dahis

Answer by Dahis at 10:47 AM on May. 12, 2011

• ewwwwww!
    MexTexmom2

Answer by MexTexmom2 at 10:45 AM on May. 12, 2011

• OMG that is horrible my prayers go out to the poor family & bless that poor baby girls heart i hope she rests in peace oh what a sick world we live in!!
    CandelariaMama

Answer by CandelariaMama at 10:48 AM on May. 12, 2011

• I think I missed this news. Where did this happen? Poor child! Such a terrible news!! Ur right genice6 I hope the exact same thing happens to that bastard in the jail !
    cookie269

Answer by cookie269 at 11:00 AM on May. 12, 2011

• I believe they said montgomery county PA
    Genice6

Comment by Genice6 (original poster) at 11:06 AM on May. 12, 2011