Could I possibly be pregnant without the symptoms?

Hi. I'm new to the site. This is my very FIRST day and I created this because I knew there'd be a lot of moms around that could help me out with my problem or dilemma rather I'd say.I'm 16 years old, I haven't had my period yet for the month of May. My period usually comes towards the end of one month and the beginning days of another but it still has yet to show up. I haven't had any other symptoms as far as I can tell besideds a missed period. I have been having unprotected sex with my boyfriend, but we usually use the "pull out" method. He did came in me about 2-3 weeks ago though, but I took a pregnancy test and it came out negative? I don't see how this is possible though. My period is ALWAYS regular, and I don't know what could be going on. Help please!!!!! :O

Btw: I JUST recently took a pregnancy test on Tuesday, which was about 2-3 weeks after him ejaculating inside of me.

Please Help. I'm looking for more answers.

lala.j16

Asked by lala.j16 at 10:48 AM on May. 12, 2011 in General Parenting

• It is possible that you are pregnant without any symptoms.

go get a blood test done and if it's negative, GET ON BIRTH CONTROL! Your body is not mature enough to have a baby yet.
    If it is positive, there is a LOT of helpful moms here and we are glad to give advise.

AND, tell your boyfriend that he needs to put on a condom. As neither the pill nor the condom is 100% and by doubling up, you reduce the chance even further.

Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 10:52 AM on May. 12, 2011

• Agree with Jademom all the way. The "pull out" method is not worth a hill of beans
    babygirl0782

Answer by babygirl0782 at 10:54 AM on May. 12, 2011

• You could be pregnant. You could be having so much stress that your period is delayed. There really is no way to know aside from a positive pregnancy test or your period coming.

You can call your doctor or go to a clinic and find out.

If you don't want to become a teen mom, start using condoms at the very least. The pull out method is more reliable for getting pregnant (for most people) than prevention.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 10:54 AM on May. 12, 2011

• Yep you could be. For some women, the test won't be positive till 6 weeks or so. Wait until 6 weeks after your last period and test again. Oh, get on the pill if you are not pregnant, the pull out method just doesn't work. You can get a prescription at a free clinic and the Walmart pharmacy has a generic birth control pill for $9 for a 28 day supply.
    JLS2388

Answer by JLS2388 at 11:09 AM on May. 12, 2011

• The pull out method is NOT reliable!!!! Your boyfriend still has small amts of ejaculate that comes out. One drop of semen contains MILLIONS of sperm so please, please go get on birth control or at least USE condoms! You have no idea how tough life is with a baby when you are an adult, let alone a teen with no money, no education and no job!
    aaf237

Answer by aaf237 at 11:19 AM on May. 12, 2011

• fist off when did you take the test. Yes you could be pregnant without any symptoms, pull out is not reliable. Now you say your period is "always on time" however you are only 16. Its not uncommon for periods to be late (stress, illness ect), its also not uncommon for you to miss one. So take another test, if its still neg, wait another month, still no period, then go to the doc to make sure your not experiencing any issues.
    daughteroftruth

Answer by daughteroftruth at 11:58 AM on May. 12, 2011