100% Pure - Anyone familiar with this line of products?

If so, what specific items have your tried and what are thoughts ... good, bad, or other? Thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:54 AM on May. 12, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• I've used a few items from them and loved them all except their foundation, which was very drying and cakey, and their mascara which made my eyelashes fall out. I have some issues with how the owner of the company and her PR rep handled themselves when another questioned some of the ingredients in the products, so personally I won't be buying from them again. The products are nice, but if you are looking for natural/non-toxic products, just make sure to read the ingredients list on the different products first. Kind of like LUSH, they market themselves as being 100% organic and natural when that isn't entirely true. =) Hope that helps some.

KelleyP77

Answer by KelleyP77 at 11:35 AM on May. 12, 2011

• Thanks for the reply. I learned long ago to read everything and not rely on any "pure" or "natural" or "organic" or "non-toxic" type claims. I was considering trying their mascara but I'll stay clear of it after hearing your experience. Thanks!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:49 AM on May. 12, 2011

• You're welcome. I would suggest checking out the mascara reviews on Makeupalley.com. A lot of people like it, so it may still be worth a try for you. =)
    KelleyP77

Answer by KelleyP77 at 11:53 AM on May. 12, 2011

• I've never heard of them but I use Lush products which are also organic and vegan.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 12:22 PM on May. 12, 2011

• I absolutely love them!!!! I am wearing the foundation and the foundation powder right now. I like to use their makeup whenever Bareminerals doesn't do it for me.LOL! I have tried all their eyeshadows and the lipglazes. I also love their shampoo and condtioner, though I wouldn't recommend it for oily hair. I will add to what KellyP77 said about the foundation. The foundation is thicker and it seems to be a Matte finish. So I would not recommend for someone who has very dry skin. I have tried their foundation primer and love it! They have so many products I can't really list them all. The reason why I know and tried their products is because I work at a natural/organic cosmetic boutique and we sell them. We have our website as well www.bewellstaywell.com. You can purchase samples first and test the products if you are not sure of them. We may not have all the 100% Pure products but we can get them if you want them. Just call us
    BrandyBaby22

Answer by BrandyBaby22 at 6:23 PM on May. 12, 2011