What are your plans for the day/evening? Anything exciting?

I'm baking a cake for my BIL (it was his birthday on Tuesday), and he & my sister are coming to babysit my kids after school/tonight while DH and I go to our first concert! Between now & then though I still have laundry to do, have to take a shower, and have to clean up some around the house. But I'm so flippin excited for tonight!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:57 AM on May. 12, 2011 in Just for Fun

• My best friend in spending the night with me and the girls while my hubby is at work im gonna make homemade fried chicken and we will prolly go swimming!!!! :))
    raeyliNlilysmom

Answer by raeyliNlilysmom at 11:00 AM on May. 12, 2011

• Just another night. Maybe going to get ice cream with the kids.. depends on the weather!
    austinsmama1106

Answer by austinsmama1106 at 11:00 AM on May. 12, 2011

• nothing really. i put dinner in the crockpot already and just got back from the playground with the kiddos. we'll probably head to the pool after their nap, then come home and eat. just another typical day here :)
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 11:04 AM on May. 12, 2011

• what concert?! thats excitin!
    mykidsmom86

Answer by mykidsmom86 at 11:05 AM on May. 12, 2011

• Well for today I am planning on sitting here until the handyman finishes up my kitchen probably another 2 or so hours as slow as he works, then hopefully taking my daughter to my MILS house tonight because I am hoping that I am in early labor

If the whole labor thing falls through then I wil be prebaking and preprepping foods for after baby is born since I didnt get a chance to do it yet.
    SaturnsMom

Answer by SaturnsMom at 11:11 AM on May. 12, 2011

• This evening I go for my 1st wedding dress fitting. Then tomorrow, I take DD to the Zoo for her birthday with just mommy.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 11:22 AM on May. 12, 2011

• Sounds like fun! Hmm. My evening will likely involve picking up the dog from the vet after work and fixing dinner. DH and I will probably watch CSI together after DD goes to bed. Hey, it ain't too bad!
    jmpj8107

Answer by jmpj8107 at 11:36 AM on May. 12, 2011