Anyone know how to make a slide show of pictures? I want to do one for my daughters birthday and I haven't a clue how to do one... also any good songs for the back ground?

Tams_jade

Asked by Tams_jade at 5:56 PM on Dec. 5, 2008 in Hobbies & Crafts

• Download smilebox. Some of it is free, some you have to pay for. It's like digital scrapbooking, all you have to do is upload pictures, and chose which ones you want in one collage, (the collages are pre-made). It's tons of fun, and there are 100s of collages to choose from. Just google smilebox. and download it. I have the free version. and it's great. You can e-mail your work, save it. Add different music. If you have a few extra dollars around, you could upgrade, and it's only a couple bucks a month. then it's alot better, but still the free version rocks too. Smilebox!
    Jessica1991

Answer by Jessica1991 at 6:03 PM on Dec. 5, 2008

• Try www.onetruemedia.com

It's free

Cindrella72

Answer by Cindrella72 at 6:18 PM on Dec. 5, 2008

• Music ... there is Somewhere Over the Rainbow that is from the 50 First Dates soundtrack. It's a man playing a eucalaye (if that is spelled right). The Forest Gump theme song, where the feather is floating around, is another good one. They are on my nephews first year disk my mum made.
    MissHeidi0304

Answer by MissHeidi0304 at 6:28 PM on Dec. 5, 2008

• thanx mommas!
    Tams_jade

Answer by Tams_jade at 6:56 PM on Dec. 5, 2008

• photobucket.com
    slide.com
    suncreations

Answer by suncreations at 8:20 AM on Mar. 26, 2009