27 weeks pregnant can I go to like zoos and fairs through the whole pregnancy?

I am 27 weeks and 2 days pregnant. We plan to take the kids to 2 or 3 diffrent zoos this year, to 2 fairs and to chuckie cheese like we do every year. Next week a fair, June a zoo, July a zoo or 2. then August will be probably chuckie cheese which baby is due 1st week of august. I figure the chuckie cheese I can go because there are seats there and if needed dh can take the kids to play games. I just don't want to stay home. Then when the baby is 4 weeks old there is another fair I plan to go because I do every year I will just take it easy. I have normal and healthy pregnancies. So I was just cerious as to how long I can go? Can I go through my whole pregnancy? Also what about swimming. I plan getting a 3 ring pool for me and the kids so I am not so freaken hot this summer is there a time I have to stop getting in it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:10 AM on May. 12, 2011 in Pregnancy

• You should be fine as long as your doctor doesn't want you to take it easy.
    CraftingMama

Answer by CraftingMama at 11:11 AM on May. 12, 2011

• I don't see why not.
    Just take it easy and stay hydrated :)
    Gnomeofmyheart

Answer by Gnomeofmyheart at 11:12 AM on May. 12, 2011

• Go for it. Just make sure that if your body says slow down, that you listen to it.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 11:12 AM on May. 12, 2011

• Why not? What's the concern?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:12 AM on May. 12, 2011

• I am pretty sure you can go all those places and get into the pool all the way until u go into labor, I would ask you doc. just to make sure. They will know you and your pregnancy better.
    Ashley-England

Answer by Ashley-England at 11:13 AM on May. 12, 2011

• I think you can do everything. I was pretty active throughout my entire pregnancy, I just had to stop and rest more often. Sometimes I would sit in the shade on a bench or whatever for a while. Also, you can watch for a lot of swelling in your feet and that will be a sign that you need to sit or take it easy. And make sure to drink a lot of water if you're in the heat. As far as after the baby is born you will just have to know what you are capable of. I would feel fine but after an hour or so on my feet I would just hit a wall and have to sit or the discomfort would make it so I could barely walk. Also, you'll know you are overdoing it if your bleeding becomes more heavy. Good luck. You definitely shouldn't have to sit this summer out just because you have a bun in the oven. :)
    MaryMW

Answer by MaryMW at 12:04 PM on May. 12, 2011

• As long as you are careful to stay hydrated you can do pretty much anything you want to do. If you are unsure, a quick check with the OB solves it.

I knew a woman who played in a tennis tournament the day before she was due. She also skied and ran the whole time. It's all up to you and how comfortable you are in the pregnancy.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 3:01 PM on May. 12, 2011