Since jan. two of my friends dh cheated and left them

I understand this happens all the time but now my dh friend left his wife for another woman. The thing is all three couples have been together for over 10 years and seemed happy. They all go through issues but other than the normal seemed deeply in love. It makes me think how do you know its real and going to last? My dh mother just left her husband of 13 years two years ago. Its so sad and really has me looking at my relationship i know i love him to the moon and back but wow its shaken my confidence in my marriage its like you never know until that moment comes. If your marriage ended did you know it was going to or was it a hey i want a divorce kind of situation?

whitenena

Asked by whitenena at 11:27 AM on May. 12, 2011 in Relationships

• Inside close doors they new their dh was pulling away. There is always signs.
    gammie

Answer by gammie at 11:34 AM on May. 12, 2011

• Every relationship is different but you can't spend your life worrying. If it happens it happens but don't send out bad vibes to yourself!
    MexTexmom2

Answer by MexTexmom2 at 11:34 AM on May. 12, 2011

• Was wondering the same thing lately, BUMP!
    SonyaNaomi

Answer by SonyaNaomi at 11:45 AM on May. 12, 2011

• To you it might have seem that they were deeply in love but what goes behind close doors nobody sees. If your husband is not showing any signs about not loving/caring about you and you know in your heart that he loves you, then don't worry about it. Don't let other peoples relationships affect yours.
    booger14

Answer by booger14 at 11:49 AM on May. 12, 2011

• What ever its is your situation Always THINK THINK and have a
    ~
    ¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
    ¸.•´ (¸.•´ * Happy Tuesday !!
    GlitteribonMom

Answer by GlitteribonMom at 12:27 PM on May. 12, 2011

• please don't look at other relationships & then doubt your own. It's scary...yes...but you can't sit around wasting time thinking about what MIGHT or might not happen in the future. That is silly...just enjoy your husband....

It's stupid to sit around & be scared that he might cheat on you one day. Live your life & don't worry about things like that...
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 12:30 PM on May. 12, 2011

• I do trust what we have is real and meaningful its just shocks me i guess. One of the couples were planning a 10 yr vow renewal so i mean if they both were talking about doing that than split 2 months later its just odd. I know what we have is a good thing. But this question was more of a did you know your relationship was ending or was it a suprise to you.
    whitenena

Comment by whitenena (original poster) at 12:55 PM on May. 12, 2011