My baby shower is on Sunday. I can't rember if it is traditional for the mommy to be dressed up or not.

Do you dress up for your baby shower? I don't have any maternity dress clothes, I suppose I could go out and purchase an outfit if I need to.

It is at an odd location. My cousin's bowling alley (While it is closed) What do you think?

girlneffy

Asked by girlneffy at 6:07 PM on Dec. 5, 2008 in Pregnancy

• its not tradiotion on any more dont waste our money on something you dont have. wear the nicest thing you have and that will be fine.
    Anonymous

• I dressed up b/c I knew there'd be pictures lol.
    a_and_j_momma

Answer by a_and_j_momma at 6:10 PM on Dec. 5, 2008

• I just wore a cute maternity outfit...black pants and a cute top...I don't think you need to go all out and buy a dress or anything...although I don't think it would be inappropriate if you chose to do that. If you were planning on buying a dress for the holidays, maybe you could get that now and just wear it to your shower too?
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 7:01 PM on Dec. 5, 2008

• just wear the cutest top and pair of pants
    sunshinebaby209

Answer by sunshinebaby209 at 7:08 PM on Dec. 5, 2008

• How fun! I'm already looking forward to my baby shower! LOL. Anyways, I bet you look cute no matter WHAT you wear, cause you're preggo and everyone loves pregnant chicks! Since it's colder now, maybe just a cute sweater and comfy pants! I hope you have a great shower!
    LittleMonster22

Answer by LittleMonster22 at 7:27 PM on Dec. 5, 2008

• I wore my normal clothes to both my showers. I didn't even dress up to go to my cousin's wedding. It's hard to find anything flattering when you are 37 weeks along.
    Babyness

Answer by Babyness at 8:26 PM on Dec. 5, 2008